Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack - New Evolution Source By SdfSdf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please
--------------------Configuration: ButeMgr - Win32 Debug--------------------
Creating library...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "..\..\Lib\Debug\ButeMgr.lib"
Error executing link.exe.

CShell.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@WarriorNight
Read:
Code:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: [B][COLOR=#FF0000]cannot open file[/COLOR][/B] "..\..\Lib\Debug\ButeMgr.lib"
resolved

I'm not able to deal with this problem
--------------------Configuration: ClientRes - Win32 Debug--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step on \Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\SuddenAttackv2BySdfSdf\Johnson_Client\debug\ClientRes\SA\ClientRes.dll
copy \Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\SuddenAttackv2BySdfSdf\Johnson_Client\debug\ClientRes\SA\ClientRes.dll \game
O sistema nÆo pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

CShell.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/sudden-attack-new-evolution-source-962504/index4.html#post7828740
did you include all Lib's ?

great realise but how we can add new stuff in our Shop and make prices for each one ?

Before even adding stuff to the shop, I strongly suggest that you try and fix the shop and inventory as it's really messed up and doesn't quite work. You can't buy things right now, nor is there any prices on the weapons, character inventory is really messed up, while you're in the lobby you can only enter the shop, but not exit it. However you can exit while in a game room.

So yea, there's quite much to be done before even thinking about adding stuff :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you'r 100% right and im just new in Develepment and those stuff so don't harsh on me :(
i make a working client without the source code and he work fine but he miss options ; shop ; clan ; buddy system , but the standar weapons are modified to cash items .
so we can give the items without the shop ;) but the borring thing is all will have same weapons/characters , and that's will be annoying for almost ppls .
and you miss that even the language changed to Turk not english and the textures are not good.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Shop works, clanscreen is only missing, only easy bugs, everything working by me.
The textures are normal, the models are crap...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people know that relate hamachi network. I am trying to p2p problems.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
p2p problem has been fixed. knows only play a maximum of 5 players.problematic issue codes to share fully recovers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
15 ERROR;
Sdfsdf Sdfsdf - Sudden Attack - New Evolution Source By SdfSdf - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Omg you are opening a section because three or four guys are writing active over Suddenattack? :/

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
section is coming :)

Nice! I'm sure this will engage more people in the SuddenAttack private sever developments. I'll be sure to assist all the newcomers as much as I can :) This is great news!

@majortom1; I'm not at all trying to be mean or harsh, I just used your post to make a good example of letting people know that there are a lot of issues to be solved :)

-

Back