Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack - New Evolution Source By SdfSdf

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Can't wait till the P2P problem gets fixed, after that we're all ready to go! :) At least those that are willing and dedicated :)

Skickas från min iPad via

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
P2P Problem Fixed :)

Start: D:\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Johnson_Engine\Runtime\Engine.dsp

Search: 127.0.0.1 ( Edit: YOUR SERVER İP NUMBER )

Code:
void CUDPDriver::StopThread_Listen()
{
	// Signal the shutdown
	m_hEvent_Thread_Shutdown.Set();

if( INVALID_SOCKET != m_LocalConn )
	{
		sockaddr_in SendTo;
		memset( &SendTo, 0, sizeof(sockaddr_in) );
		SendTo.sin_family		= AF_INET;
		SendTo.sin_port			= htons( m_nLocalPort );
		SendTo.sin_addr.s_addr	= inet_addr( "[B]127.0.0.1-REPLACE WITH YOUR OWN SERVER IP ADDRESS.[/B]" );

uint32	nTerm = UNCONNECTED_DATA_TERM;
		char	szBuf[16];
		memcpy( szBuf, &nTerm, sizeof(uint32) );
		sendto( m_LocalConn, szBuf, sizeof(uint32), 0, (sockaddr*)&SendTo, sizeof(sockaddr_in) );
	}

// Wait for it to shut down
	WaitForSingleObject(m_hThread, INFINITE);
	// Clean up
	CloseHandle(m_hThread);
	m_hThread	= 0;
	m_Socket	= INVALID_SOCKET;
	m_hEvent_Thread_Shutdown.Clear();
}

-------------------- or -----------------------

Start: D:\SuddenAttack\Johnson_Code\Johnson_Client\SA.dsp

Search: 127.0.0.1 ( Edit: YOUR SERVER İP NUMBER )
++++++++
Edit: ClientGate.cpp :)
++++++++
PLEASE ENTER YOUR GAME ROOM AND THEN ENTER THE ROOM AND START.

Last edited:
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Haha oh well! Just shop, buddy and clan left for me before I open my server for beta....

Sent from my iPad via :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
need to create database tables in the opinion shopping or associated with one of the existing tables, I think so.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
need to create database tables in the opinion shopping or associated with one of the existing tables, I think so.

@sdfsdf omg... totally wrong :)
there are some other tables you have to add byyourself because they are missing... but a pro like you should know them :) btw.
ClientGate.cpp function is wrong fail :) it will only open up when a thread stops hearing, so wenn a connection will get cut.

@Sjogernx
You want to know the Shop,clan,inventar,p2p error? ....
Clan - Screenclan is missing and the whole stuff is not handled, but pretty easy to make it :)
Shop - Price,Duration, etc. aren't handled.
Inventory - All Weapons inside the inventory are read from the weapons.txt ...
Buddy - not handled.
And not to forget:
"Haha oh well! Just shop, buddy and clan left for me before I open my server for beta...."
You forgot the p2p Problem :) the biggest problem :) the other thing is done easily ...

Last edited:
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
@sdfsdf omg... totally wrong :)
there are some other tables you have to add byyourself because they are missing... but a pro like you should know them :) btw.
ClientGate.cpp function is wrong fail :) it will only open up when a thread stops hearing, so wenn a connection will get cut.

@Sjogernx
You want to know the Shop,clan,inventar,p2p error? ....
Clan - Screenclan is missing and the whole stuff is not handled, but pretty easy to make it :)
Shop - Price,Duration, etc. aren't handled.
Inventory - All Weapons inside the inventory are read from the weapons.txt ...
Buddy - not handled.
And not to forget:
"Haha oh well! Just shop, buddy and clan left for me before I open my server for beta...."
You forgot the p2p Problem :) the biggest problem :) the other thing is done easily ...

The P2P problem is already fixed, so yea I just need Shop, Buddy and Clan :p

But the Shop shouldn't only need adding to the database right? There's packets involved as well as packet handlers that needs to be created?

I will do fine without Clan for a while, I wouldn't even want to start touching that.

And yea, the only problem other then no prices in shop, is the fact that I can enter but not exit while in Lobby, but I can enter/exit fine while in a game room.

It's small glitches like those that make the server files rather useless. Same with weapon position and other functions in-game.

Plus a bunch of errors all over the server code that will screw up debugging the source once you add/remove something.

This source should really just be used as a base, and then be stripped down, and then re-built :S

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You don't get it huh? P2p is not working, only for lan... But don't believe me idc... Omg if you get a bunch of errors by removing a function you should better go e up your great ob test :) ... Weapon positions are right... If you are using the new sa models which are larger then the old its your fault not the fault of the source :) and I don't have this exit bug :) maybe you should better learn some cpp first as "gameadmin"

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
You don't get it huh? P2p is not working, only for lan... But don't believe me idc... Omg if you get a bunch of errors by removing a function you should better go e up your great ob test :) ... Weapon positions are right... If you are using the new sa models which are larger then the old its your fault not the fault of the source :) and I don't have this exit bug :) maybe you should better learn some cpp first as "gameadmin"

Who said I'm not learnig?

Don't be such a jerk? You're not teaching me anything.

And the peer to peer works great :)

Sent via Taptalk for iPhone ❤️

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"And the peer to peer works great :)" Says all :) Please get some knowledge about computer basics :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i can't help everyone every two minutes ... learn it yourself DN Angel. If you want to make a private server ( forbidden ) you should have a know-how, the structure, the tools, the time and you should know your rights ... it's wasted time to help 10000x guys without any knowledge, time,money and curiousness.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would go back to the errors could find a solution

I m sory :(:

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
"And the peer to peer works great :)" Says all :) Please get some knowledge about computer basics :)

Yes because you know what works in my source, and what doesn't.

Now stop thinking your some almighty C++ god? I've got friends helping me out, with greater knowledge then you, so don't tell me what works and doesn't..

Sent via Taptalk for iPhone ❤️

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All Error Fixed :)

Thank you:

Zens & Sdffsfsf

Sdf Inventory and shop Symbol fixed ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
+ Clieck on shop waiting :s

Sdfsdf Sdfsdf - Sudden Attack - New Evolution Source By SdfSdf - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
--------------------Configuration: ClientRes - Win32 Debug--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step on \프리서든\개발 자료\Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools - Share by KillerStefan\Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools\Johnson_Code\Lib\Debug\CRes.dll
copy \프리서든\개발 자료\Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools - Share by KillerStefan\Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools\Johnson_Code\Lib\Debug\CRes.dll \game
지정된 파일을 찾을 수 없습니다.
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

CShell.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
The following environment variables were not found
$(SA_MAIN_DIR)

I got this error.. :'-(
Somebody help me please!! T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezone family, I want to ask you a few things about Sudden Attack has.

1) only stops when I click on where you shop.
2) How do I make the game full screen?
3) How can Clan Servers?

:blink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. english please
2. Not possible, Lithtech doesn't support picture scaling, you have to add a menulayer for every background ... like NOLF2 does.
3. english please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zens full screen is work logic;

VB program to make a program with a 800 x 600 display settings, I will. logic:

After the Start the Game Laucher SA Aopen certain way, our program runs açılıcak.Bu so full screen size of 800 x 600 is going to be.

Back