Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack Private Server GOLD Source+Source Code Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey can you please reupload to another website i cant download it.

mp5_r_dragon interface/weapon add: Download mp5_r_dragon.rar | Files.com
\Game\SA_INTERFACE\WEAPON\->> mp5_r_dragon.dtx , mp5_r_dragon_in.dtx , mp5_r_dragon_is.dtx , mp5_r_dragond.dtx , mp5_r_dragons.dtx
mp5_r_dragon sa_weapons\skins add: Download SKINS-.rar | Files.com
Game\SA_WEAPONS\SKINS\->> PV FİLES -> mp5_rdragon.dtx are TV FİLES -> mp5_rdragon.dtx
mp5_r_dragon sa_weapons\models add: Download MODELS-.rar | Files.com
Game\SA_WEAPONS\MODELS\->> PV FİLES -> mp5_r_dragon.ltb are TV FİLES -> mp5_r_dragon.ltb
mp5_r_dragon sa_scripts\weapons.txt add: Download WEAPONS.rar | Files.com(WEAPONS.TXT)
Game\SA_scripts\->> weapons.txt
Example: Worlds Map file Castle Add

Castle Map Pack:
Download castle.rar | Files.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 question , which port do we have to port forward

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
clan fix are friend list fix are shop fix new cshell.dll :) good

Game\CShell.dll

Link not working , + when go in game not holding any gun .

How to change rank , add points , change kd . Cant seems to find in database

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link not working , + when go in game not holding any gun .

How to change rank , add points , change kd . Cant seems to find in database
LOWDB> GM_RESULT> the user - user exp - user money - kill_cnt - death_cnt To Enable Rank you will have to compile the gameserver

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sry for double post... forget the upper thing... Sdfsdf Sdfsdf you don't got the source of libcomservice2 and crashrpt or?^^ cursefilter too^^ It's not that important because i found another way but i would recommend if you could share me the source of xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please who can make server? i need server for Counter Strike Online (CSO). please if you can add me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi please help me with this i got 15 errors !!
--------------------Configuration: LTGUIMgr - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
ltguibutton.cpp
c:\users\poste4\downloads\compressed\sudden attack full source + dev tools\johnson_code\johnson_client\libs\ltguimgr\ltguitextitemctrl.h(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx8.h': No such file or directory
ltguicolumnctrl.cpp
c:\users\poste4\downloads\compressed\sudden attack full source + dev tools\johnson_code\johnson_client\libs\ltguimgr\ltguitextitemctrl.h(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx8.h': No such file or directory
ltguicommandhandler.cpp
LTGUICount.cpp
ltguictrl.cpp
ltguicyclectrl.cpp
ltguidragbutton.cpp
ltguieditbox.cpp
ltguiframe.cpp
ltguilistview.cpp
ltguislider.cpp
ltguitextitemctrl.cpp
ltguitoggle.cpp
ltguitooltip.cpp
ltguiwindow.cpp
Generating Code...
Error executing cl.exe.

Game.exe - 15 error(s), 0 warning(s)
i follow step by step and i got this errors ?
what should i do :( ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
open up the project properties of the LTGUImgr project, choose C/C++->General->Additional Include Directories and refer to C:\\programs\Microsoft DirectX SDK (XXXXXXX)\Include and add the whole includefolder ... the path is different then mine... I think it's not needed to mention that you have to use DirectX8 and not 7,9 oder later :)

P.S. SdfSdf you could remove all the useless libs which aren't needed... they suck :) I think you know which i mean^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did include the SDK libs and i still get those 3 erros !!
-------------------Configuration: LTGUIMgr - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
ltguieditbox.cpp
c:\users\poste4\downloads\compressed\sudden attack full source + dev tools\johnson_code\johnson_client\clientshelldll\clientshellshared\hantext.h(158) : error C2501: 'm_pd3dDevice' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
c:\users\poste4\downloads\compressed\sudden attack full source + dev tools\johnson_code\johnson_client\clientshelldll\clientshellshared\hantext.h(159) : error C2501: 'm_pVertexBuffer' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
c:\users\poste4\downloads\compressed\sudden attack full source + dev tools\johnson_code\johnson_client\clientshelldll\clientshellshared\hantext.h(160) : error C2501: 'm_ppTexture' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
Error executing cl.exe.

Game.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back