Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sudden Attack Private Server GOLD Source+Source Code Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Does ANYONE have a working copy of Visual Studio 2006? Cause seriously, I can't find anything at google, thepiratebay or microsoft's website...

All I find is 2012 Express and 2013 Express, can't even find the 2008 Express anymore...

Please help me out ._.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Like i already said you guys Need visual Studio 6.0 not 2006 >.<

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Like i already said you guys Need visual Studio 6.0 not 2006 >.<

Oh that's what I had...

@OT; Can anyone, please make a step by step tutorial on which things to build, how to fix all these errors when building, what to edit and where to find everything you need. That's all I want to know ._.

How can this be so much harder then MapleStory servers, I don't get it >.>

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maybe it's because Maplestory is a cheap crappy MMORPG and Suddenattack is a MMOFPS.
This files are only the leaked files from Gamehi, there are a lot things which aren't leaked and it's incomplete.
Forexample i wanted to enable the resolution, its working but the backgrounds isn't scaling ( the clouds are working i mean the interface )

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
maybe it's because Maplestory is a cheap crappy MMORPG and Suddenattack is a MMOFPS.
This files are only the leaked files from Gamehi, there are a lot things which aren't leaked and it's incomplete.
Forexample i wanted to enable the resolution, its working but the backgrounds isn't scaling ( the clouds are working i mean the interface )

Well I didn't actually care if it's an MMORPG or MMOFPS, I meant more why the source is so complicated >.<

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maybe... it's only because it's that old, that's the first thing which sucks, the second that the devs made a lot of stupid things, the third the devs wanted to make a CS1.6 copy and changed their whole project and let over 50% of the old ( not-anymore-needed ) stuff inside the source and the third a lot of the stuff is korean-gamehi-poop -.-"

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
maybe... it's only because it's that old, that's the first thing which sucks, the second that the devs made a lot of stupid things, the third the devs wanted to make a CS1.6 copy and changed their whole project and let over 50% of the old ( not-anymore-needed ) stuff inside the source and the third a lot of the stuff is korean-gamehi-poop -.-"

I hope someone strips the source down and make it a little bit more stable (when it comes to client, game files etc).

But I guess I'll need to pay a sht load of money to get that.. :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sdfsdf is doing excactly this for free, but he only fixxes the bugs which are available, he will never create his own clanscreen and publish i think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
--------------------Configuration: ClientRes - Win32 Debug--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step on \프리서든\개발 자료\SuddenAttackv2BySdfSdf\SuddenAttackv2BySdfSdf\Lib\Debug\CRes.dll
copy \프리서든\개발 자료\SuddenAttackv2BySdfSdf\SuddenAttackv2BySdfSdf\Lib\Debug\CRes.dll \game
지정된 파일을 찾을 수 없습니다.
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

CShell.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
The following environment variables were not found
$(SA_MAIN_DIR)

:'-(
What is this error.. T_T? Please help me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to put the variable SA_MAIN_DIR for you client path
how to do ? fellow the pictures :)
PS : my pc is in french

1 /
2 /
3 /
4 /
5 /

hope this help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not that hard !
YchNd3D - Sudden Attack Private Server GOLD Source+Source Code Edit - RaGEZONE Forums

it's fked up but it's work fine :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the same client ! i just add sana's textures and use them !
if you didn't delete sana , you can just remove sa_interface.rez in game floder and run the launch , when it unpack the files go to the TempDir\game2 and copy sa_interface floder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MAJORTAM PLEASE FACEBOOK ADD ME PLEASE BRO PLEASE ADD ME PLEASE

MAJORTAM PLEASE FACEBOOK ADD ME PLEASE BRO PLEASE ADD ME PLEASE F

majortom1 MAJORTAM PLEASE FACEBOOK ADD ME PLEASE BRO PLEASE ADD ME PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back