Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]website with registration script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hope someone can make a guide on how to setup this website to successfully create an account , thank you

add skype sangozanji2 if you can teach me

I got this work (Just run exe file) but after click register i have problem with ODBC conn :/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i successfully set register page you release.. now it working.. maybe just change to publisher to 2 because that already hash md5 script..
see the demo here .. i already try it and it work on my database function

check that out :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
i successfully set register page you release.. now it working.. maybe just change to publisher to 2 because that already hash md5 script..
see the demo here .. i already try it and it work on my database function

check that out :p

how did you make it work?, did you change the db user in the config?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Except Password Encryption not work.

All functions are ok.

This script also use Password "NULL" to solve the login problem , so the password problem still not solve.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
see on this line..

( register.asp )

conn.execute("insert into Accounts (AccountName,AccountLevelCode,CharacterCreateLimit,CharacterMaxCount,RegisterDate,PublisherCode) values ('"& UserName &"','1','4','7','2014-01-20 12:12:12','4<<<<<<<<<<< change to 2 that i think will work..because that already correctly md5 encryption script') ")

anyone success use this..please inform here..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see on this line..

( register.asp )

conn.execute("insert into Accounts (AccountName,AccountLevelCode,CharacterCreateLimit,CharacterMaxCount,RegisterDate,PublisherCode) values ('"& UserName &"','1','4','7','2014-01-20 12:12:12','4<<<<<<<<<<< change to 2 that i think will work..because that already correctly md5 encryption script') ")

anyone success use this..please inform here..

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]Invalid connection.

\inc\conn.asp, line 10

Still have problem :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im good to go

cindylim - [Release]website with registration script - RaGEZONE Forums

Back