• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]website with registration script

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i successfully set register page you release.. now it working.. maybe just change to publisher to 2 because that already hash md5 script..
see the demo here .. i already try it and it work on my database function

http://d-gaming.info:8880/dn/
check that out :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Except Password Encryption not work.

All functions are ok.

This script also use Password "NULL" to solve the login problem , so the password problem still not solve.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
see on this line..

( register.asp )

conn.execute("insert into Accounts (AccountName,AccountLevelCode,CharacterCreateLimit,CharacterMaxCount,RegisterDate,PublisherCode) values ('"& UserName &"','1','4','7','2014-01-20 12:12:12','4<<<<<<<<<<< change to 2 that i think will work..because that already correctly md5 encryption script') ")

anyone success use this..please inform here..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see on this line..

( register.asp )

conn.execute("insert into Accounts (AccountName,AccountLevelCode,CharacterCreateLimit,CharacterMaxCount,RegisterDate,PublisherCode) values ('"& UserName &"','1','4','7','2014-01-20 12:12:12','4<<<<<<<<<<< change to 2 that i think will work..because that already correctly md5 encryption script') ")

anyone success use this..please inform here..

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]Invalid connection.

\inc\conn.asp, line 10

Still have problem :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im good to go

cindylim - [Release]website with registration script - RaGEZONE Forums

Back