Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adventure Quest Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember some of your posts back in 2008, I'm looking forward to this development, atleast I think you can make a better and way more organized job, all the releases I've seen are so Ducking messy. Good job.

Thanks, Revision 1 was just a rushed job to get something out, so i highly suggest NOT to download it.

I'm uploading Revision 2 right now and should be up in the next 1/2 hour. With this revision there should be enough to start your own server right away, but the only problem i haven't done the monster stats yet.

Cinematics are almost 100% for the maps that have been implemented, mini games also and missing swf which other server's never add.

Missing swf would include interfaces, banks and other stuff which would leave the client to hang since they are missing.

Edit: mediafire's giving me trouble uploading so it might take longer

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean by missing interfaces, bank etc? Are you using this Alpha_Fixed one?
I don't really know but I guess that you can use any assets file you want by using this emulator...

Also stats doesn't really matter with this emulator it does not add extra HP and such things as the original game does, don't need to worry about that now.
Class skills don't really work too, If I'm not wrong, if you use something like blood for blood (beta berserker skill) it won't work because it is not coded in the emulator.
Adding monster to maps and classes are the real pain in the butt.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by missing interfaces, bank etc? Are you using this Alpha_Fixed one?
I don't really know but I guess that you can use any assets file you want by using this emulator...

Also stats doesn't really matter with this emulator it does not add extra HP and such things as the original game does, don't need to worry about that now.
Class skills don't really work too, If I'm not wrong, if you use something like blood for blood (beta berserker skill) it won't work because it is not coded in the emulator.
Adding monster and classes are the real pain in the butt.

Missing interface such as when talking to certain NPCs in the game, there will be a flash pop up which would break the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Missing interface such as when talking to certain NPCs in the game, there will be a flash pop up which would break the client.

Weird, I've never had this error before, have you tried using another client or downloading the newest assets file and renaming to your current one?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Weird, I've never had this error before, have you tried using another client or downloading the newest assets file and renaming to your current one?

It's not the client, there individual swf that are located in specific places. Either way there gone unless i haven't found the other missing ones. It's not that it creates errors but it hangs the client, makes it load with out loading.

Edit: uploaded the Revision 2, back and bone server starter kit, enjoy :)

Removed Revision 1 since it was a rushed, and still had tons of useless files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not download the Revision 2.
Every time I see the message: "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
"

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can not download the Revision 2.
Every time I see the message: "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
"

Works for me, try cleaning your cache. mean while ill look for another place to upload.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done it.
And did it again.
Already cleared my cache completely, and still keep getting the same error message.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel lonely on my project now...
But, I do know someone who has a program to rip all the files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wtf would you need a member account to speed up dev?

And lol why would you need a guardian? Thats AQ...

Are you actually coding anything yourself?

He is ripping the swf's himself, and that's a pretty huge job *cough*,
And it definly is because he rejects to use my automatic swf ripper for aqw..

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It seems great for programs to do it for you, but they don't always get everything. At the same time you can't keep track of all the files that probably don't even get used anymore causing you to have an over flow of extra files for nothing. on top of that the amount of doubles and triplicates it probably produces. i highly doubt it classifies the swf properly either.

I don't really see why any of you care for my methods? Not like your waiting for my releases anyways, along with have anything positive to say. If your files are so amazing how about releasing them to begin with?

I asked for a members account to allows me to properly grab the right information for it to be 100%. The main point of this project is 100% like AQW not lets do this half butt and expect it to feel right.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would you need a guardian account tho?

Half butt? All your doing is adding swf's, who cares about items, you should code on the emulator and make it more stable, as people can add the swf's very easily.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why would you need a guardian account tho?

Half butt? All your doing is adding swf's, who cares about items, you should code on the emulator and make it more stable, as people can add the swf's very easily.

Guardian as in member, saying member isn't clear. If you went around saying your a member of a game that would just mean your a user.

How about you code an emulator and release it? yet alone release all your awesome perfect database and swf? You keep talking about how easy it is, yet you never post anything. Every server I've been on, don't even have 2 sections of the map done.

p.s - i'm not just adding swf, i'm re-doing the entire database.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I released some C# Emus. Open Source so people can build on it. Anyway adding swf's and items is very easy, Xyo has it on EQW

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I released some C# Emus. Open Source so people can build on it. Anyway adding swf's and items is very easy, Xyo has it on EQW

An emulator which you didn't code and was already shared/releaed. Good for xyo i still don't see him sharing poop either. Also all i see from you is Xyo this and that, from the looks of it you don't do poop. So keep your comments to yourself, you apparently have a team/server and all the best files in the world, yet you don't share anything of use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An emulator which you didn't code and was already shared/releaed. Good for xyo i still don't see him sharing poop either. Also all i see from you is Xyo this and that, from the looks of it you don't do poop. So keep your comments to yourself, you apparently have a team/server and all the best files in the world, yet you don't share anything of use.

Already released? I HardCore and Nemesis werent. I shared those. Also who released EliteEmu source? Xyo.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already released? I HardCore and Nemesis werent. I shared those. Also who released EliteEmu source? Xyo.

I still don't get you point, how is releasing someone else unfinished emulator useful to people who want to host with out the knowledge to code? How does that help someone who does not know how to put files together and set up a the database information for everything?

Why are you still here posting if you don't have a reason here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back