Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can help you on translate/unpack and repack files if you want.

ashlay
I have the commands for the wpktool but when i try to merge files inside the Resource.wpk it feeds back some error that doesn't translate. I would like to learn how to do this so i don't have to keep asking people to do it for me. If you want to error, let me know. If you want to post how you merge files into the Resource, I would highly appreciate it.

Oh the other note, I try what you posted on page 2 or 3 and that worked for the System.wpk only. (Yes I changed the names to the wpk for Resource).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

ashlay
How can that be since translating certain files to English makes the file bigger naturally. I tried that too. I cut the English file down to the same size as the Chinese file and renamed it. It still didn't work. That's the same way with the English patch for Korea...those files are hundred percent translated and the size is probably not the same. Unless they are done through a different way.

ashlay
I appreciate your time in responding but I'm really trying to figure this out. Any help is better than none. A simple example on how you merge your files would be nice, you can type it out like you did for the System.wpk on page two. Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is an updated version of the sunonline database.
This comes with the working characters and already preloaded skills upon making a character.

There is still some preexisting problems that I'm currently still working on:
1) Cannot access warehouse
2) Cannot create guild
3) Cannot delete character
4) Cannot grant GM rights to a character

Database 'sunonline':

NAME: sunonline.rar
SIZE: 531kbs
LINK: [STRIKE]https://mega.nz/#!RYs3RYZZ!sUvSdfc7-_bamwfdeH-SxUu5wazJFh7ZwrbZEN2sW-A

[/STRIKE]INFO: Characters have been fixed so now you can load into the game server. Any skills starting out with have been added. All binary code for all the characters have been fixed. Any problems mentioned above have not been fixed yet.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is an updated version of the sunonline database.
This comes with the working characters and already preloaded skills upon making a character.

There is still some preexisting problems that I'm currently still working on:
1) Cannot access warehouse
2) Cannot create guild
3) Cannot delete character
4) Cannot grant GM rights to a character

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!RYs3RYZZ!sUvSdfc7-_bamwfdeH-SxUu5wazJFh7ZwrbZEN2sW-A

Link not work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alladyn5
Thanks for letting me know. I think I moved the file to another folder. I will edit my original post above and put the new link in. I will also check all my other links on this topic and fix them if they are broken.

I have officially updated all the links I have posted on this topic. I will be compiling everything into one massive collection so people don't have to dig through the five pages to find everything.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the completed collection of files that I am using.

SUN Server Files, Database, and Source Code:

NAME: Server Files.rar
SIZE: 1.59GBs
LINK:

INFO: Contains the newer database which is still not finished. Please check the post above or on this help post (http://forum.ragezone.com/f859/online-help-db-server-files-1092227/) for the problems about the server files and database. There is PLENTY of ReadMe text files to set up the server. Please read them!

SUN Client v1007:

NAME: SUN_v1007(Uncompact).rar
SIZE: 2.34GBs
LINK:

INFO: This client is completely uncompacted which comes with the wpktool and an unpacked sungame.exe for easy modification. The hack shield is bypassed and comes with a .bat file to start up the game to connect to the server.

Other Files:

Server Data Patch (only)
NAME: Updated Data v2.rar
SIZE: 738.3 MBs
LINK:

INFO: Dump everything inside the rar into the data folder (...\SunEmu\data).

SUN Online Database (only)
NAME: sunonline.rar
SIZE: 531KBs
LINK:

INFO: This is the updated database that is in the Server Files.rar.

Original Built-in MSSQL (Microsoft SQL 2000)

NAME: OLD SQL Server.rar
SIZE: 32.8MBs
LINK:

INFO: I personally do not recommend using this. I removed it from the files I am currently using because it's in Chinese, has tons of problems, and you cannot transfer or restore data. Basically it's not possible to create a backup or transfer new tables or data in. You do not need this for the server to run properly but if you choose not to use this, you need to go get an SQL server (MySQL, MS SQL, and etc) in your preferred language. I use MS SQL 2008 R2 (Version doesn't matter, get 2012 if you want). If you plan on using this and there is .dll missing for certain things in the SQL 2000 then look into the following directories: \mssql\Tools\isqlw\Resources , \mssql\Tools\SQLManager\Resource .

NOTE: I will update this as I go and may add more files. Please be aware that all these files are the same files as the ones on page 1 but altered/fixed in some way. There is plenty of things that still need to be worked on.

Main Issues:

All these issues are a work in progress and I would highly recommend anyone jumping in to help if they are up to it. Please check:http://forum.ragezone.com/f859/online-help-db-server-files-1092227/ , for any post differences as I may not keep up with one or the other. Thank you.

Database Problems:
1) Character Deletion
2) Creating Game Room for Battle Zone
3) Accessing Personal Warehouse
4) Temple of Blood is non-existing (migrate tables)

Server Files Problem(s):
1) World.txt (Buffer Error)
2) Teleporting to Areas (Related to World.txt)
3) Portaling to Areas (Related to World.txt)
4) Statuses (Heals over time, buffs, and etc don't work) *

Client Problem(s):
1) Statuses (Heals over time, buffs, and etc don't work) *

Key
* = Not sure if it's a problem with the client or server.

DISCLAIMER

For anyone who wishes to download my files off of MEGA but getting that download limit issue, please follow the guide on this . I'm not responsible for anything on that website, but the programs provided has helped me get around the download limit issue. Also, I will be uploading all of my files onto Google in due time. If anyone has any suggestions towards hosting sites similar to Google or MEGA that works best for them, please let me know.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [S.U.N.]SUNEmu+SUNEmu's source+SUNOnline's source+GM tools(Soul of Ultimate Natio

I'm picking this project back up and I'm going to try and fix the maps.

Hello, I've downloaded everything and everything seems to work but at the second I launch the game I get "An error has been occurred on the anti-hacking monitor functions. (101). How to solve this? =]
@JohnSmith72

I had this error on one of my laptops and I could never figure out what the problem was. I would try it on another computer with a different OS or better specs. If you cannot do that then turn off your anti-virus or add the client in as an except through your firewall or anti-virus. That's all I can suggest.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ashime
your last sunemu release works on LAN or just local? i try to login virtual box(server) and client on host and i can't login.
you have any tool to create account?
ashlay

It works on the same computer. I haven't even tried on another computer on the same side of the router. There is a connection ip in SunEmu.ini called ' CONNECTIONIP = '. This should allow players outside to connect to the server. You may need to do port forwarding and whatever else which I can't help you with.

I have never done anything on a virtual machine for these server files. To make an account, I logging in on the SQL database through SQL Server Management Studio and edit the table called 'T_User'. If you need anymore information, let me know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to help ok tell me about deleting character creating guild etc problems where we can start to fix the db

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to help ok tell me about deleting character creating guild etc problems where we can start to fix the db
Ionut Alexandru

Honestly, I don't know where to start on the database. I know that when you go to delete a character on the client side, it doesn't actually delete it, but if you do it on the database end, it will partially delete the character. I say partially delete because it removes the character from T_Account but not T_Character. So the client still reads the character info from T_Character.

Other problems with the database is you cannot access your account storage and I'm not sure what is causing the issue there. You cannot create a guild and this has something to do with the database not inputting data into T_Character and T_GuildMain. This is either an issue with the client asking and receiving incorrect requests from the DBserver itself (coding issue) or its the database stored procedure.

I'm willing to help on this matter but I'm not very good at editing or creating stored procedures for a database since I don't know the syntax or whatever very well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone have an older EP1 client by chance?

ashlay

Check the SunEmu.ini under channel01 folder. There is an IP and Port listed as 127.0.0.1:44405. Try changing the IP under there and see if that helps.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found out that the guild creation problem actually comes from the client. I got this client's Resource.wpk from a retail EP1 server ( ) and they have disabled guild creation in their client. I'm going to convert this client back to a slightly older state (the9.com). I will update the link on page 5. Although warehouse access is still an issue that I'm currently working on.

Main Issues:
All these issues are a work in progress and I would highly recommend anyone jumping in to help if they are up to it. Please check: http://forum.ragezone.com/f859/onlin...files-1092227/ , for any post differences as I may not keep up with one or the other. Thank you.

Database Problems:
1) Character Deletion
2) Creating Game Room for Battle Zone
3) Accessing Personal Warehouse
4) Temple of Blood is non-existing (migrate tables)

Server Files Problem(s):
1) World.txt (Buffer Error)
2) Teleporting to Areas (Related to World.txt)
3) Portaling to Areas (Related to World.txt)
4) Statuses (Heals over time, buffs, and etc don't work) *

Client Problem(s):
1) Statuses (Heals over time, buffs, and etc don't work) *

Key
* = Not sure if it's a problem with the client or server.

I will put this list on page 5 where all the links are and will update both when someone else or I fix it...or find new problems.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a patch for the data folder. I will be testing the server out to see if it fixed any of the problems in game. I will be putting this on page 5.

Updated Data v2.rar
Size: 738.3 mbs
Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a patch for the data folder. I will be testing the server out to see if it fixed any of the problems in game. I will be putting this on page 5.

Updated Data v2.rar
Size: 738.3 mbs
Link:
god djob

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help :closedeyes:
Auth
[ERROR]: [26:58:14]SendPacket Error -1!
(X) 1.Error WSARecv, error code = -1

Agent
[DEBUG]: [26:58:58]CreateClientSideAcceptedObject()
Heartbeat reset!
[DEBUG]: [26:59:0][TempUser::_isAuthenticatedUser] AuthID[201595928] Auth Failed
!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

help :closedeyes:
Auth
[ERROR]: [26:58:14]SendPacket Error -1!
(X) 1.Error WSARecv, error code = -1

Agent
[DEBUG]: [26:58:58]CreateClientSideAcceptedObject()
Heartbeat reset!
[DEBUG]: [26:59:0][TempUser::_isAuthenticatedUser] AuthID[201595928] Auth Failed
!

riccokell

Auth error is coming from the client. Are you sitting at the character selection screen that is partially faded out (black)?

If that's the case, I will upload a new client that works for me because I had that error too.

pimpa

Thank you. Feel free to test out the server.

Back