Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello people have a problem set and scan everything as it comes in the DB Setup guide but when I start the game I get this errorREMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello people have a problem set and scan everything as it comes in the DB Setup guide but when I start the game I get this errorREMOVED
Try to turn-off your antivirus and firewall. I hope it help you cuz in error windows i see some words about firewall .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Franco Derlis

What you are experiencing is a client connection issue. This issue is too generic, so can you provide more information?

• Are you receiving any server-side response errors?
  • Did you check the .bat file inside the client folder for correct IP and Port?
  • Did you change anything on the database or server end (IP/Port wise)?

@BloodForce

The reason why I crossed out the client is because sometimes the client doesn't always fix that error you were receiving. I edited my previous post and left the client as an option. Now, I have some sad news to give you regarding translations and maps, so here it goes:

• I haven't been able to successfully update the maps. So at the moment there is no way to update the maps.
  • I haven't been able to successfully update the client to read in English. There is a way to do it but I'm struggling with it. If you are interested in translating, please let me know.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will download again the client to download it first page 5 and if not that I will review your recommendations ... once happened to me the same but with lineage 2 and fix it by replacing the system file server and data client server game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will download again the client to download it first page 5 and if not that I will review your recommendations ... once happened to me the same but with lineage 2 and fix it by replacing the system file server and data client server game

do not know if this is the problem, and if it's like I can change the ip client? look ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Franco Derlis

Right click that file and click edit. Change the IP to "127.0.0.1" and leave the port to "44405". That should fix your connection issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and I could fix the problem ... SunRun right click edit and change the ip ip server ...>. <

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and I ran to edit the file, but the most I can do in the game is the amount of money turn editing the sql not know how to get pjtas city xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools &amp; More!

the problem is not the number of cities.bugg is with teleportation between cities

the problem is not the number of cities.bugg is with teleportation between cities

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Franco Derlis

Like I said before, I haven't been able to find a way to update the maps, so you are stuck with Tringle and Zapir Lake at the moment.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have done everything I can at the moment to fix these SUN Server Files except update the maps which I'm still working on.

Here is a list of things that need to be addressed when rebuilding the SUN Server for EP1:

1) Queries need to be updated in the Server.

• [*=2]Database stored procedures cannot be updated because the server queries do not match.
    [*=2]Server queries can only read T_Friend (Friendslist), T_GuildMain (Main Guild info w/ Guild Master), T_Warehouse (Account Storage), T_Character, T_User (Accounts), and some other minor tables.
    [*=2]The following tables with their stored procedures attached cannot perform correctly:
T_GuildMain (doesn't update T_Character therefore guild doesn't attach to the character),
T_Warehouse (doesn't access the account storage),​
T_Character (doesn't transfer character data to T_CharacterDelete and actually delete the entry from T_Character),​
T_Friend (doesn't add the character when inputting a name), and
T_User (cannot read any changes to account creation).

2) Update Server to give more detailed errors.

• [*=2]This can be achieved through listing the errors in the window as it already does or producing a text file as logs (like what some of the newer files do).

Other suggestions or things to consider:

1) Temple of Blood may need to be added.

• [*=2]Not sure yet since I'm still working on the maps.
2) Add in EP2 Characters.

• [*=2]If you want to convert the Server Files to EP2.
Also, some of query issues can be taken care of through a website or 3rd party programs such as launchers (creating encrypted accounts, deleting characters, and maybe creating guilds). Please keep in mind this is a list of the problems I have come across, if you find a way to fix some of these problems without receiving any errors, please let me know. Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a list of things I have fixed and still working on in the database. Please keep in mind that I am still working on the database and will not be releasing it until I finish.

Working On:

• ​Warehouse (Access)
  • Password Reset
  • GM Account (Creation, Update, Delete)
  • Server Info (Connecting tables and fixing data)
Finished:

• Guild (Creation, Add/Remove Member, Deletion, and Change Rank)
  • Character Deletion
  • Account Creation (new security features)
  • Friendlist (Add, Remove, and Block)
This list will update periodically in the future so please check back later for new updates. If you noticed any issues with the database please message me or leave a post on this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly, the new database doesn't work with the current server files, so I am going to see if I can rebuild the server with a friend. Maybe in the future a new release of the server will show up on RageZone. If anyone has any questions, please contact me here on RageZone through a private message.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alladyn5

These files work but there is some issues with them. Most of the problems in game has to do with the database. The Stored procedures are not working properly on the database end. You cannot alter the procedures unless you update the server's query commands. If you have any questions, let me know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alladyn5
The files provided on page 5 and 6 all work. Let me know if the link(s) stop working or you need help. As mentioned before, these files are incomplete and have issues such as maps not loading in, Temple of blood, GM rights, and so much more. Although the base game works, such as loading in characters, wearing armors and etc. Skills are still buggy and I'm not sure what is actually causing that.

Back