Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Vindictus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The new client link is dead... can someone re upload it plz? thanks

UPDATE:
nvm tried again and it works. sorry >.<'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Downloading the client as well. I will process the thread title change in just a moment.

I posted our progress that we have made with the files and asked him for help.
That was when he posted the client :)

--- update

thread renamed

and the thread on iopq has vanished. :(

hopefully the files dont.

so where's that posted progress ? May I ask for link to iopq ? Even if not working right now, thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since iopq Thread was deleted we have no help here, So before i went to bed i saw that Supposedly the guy in iopq used the launcher from the private server that was Shut down IDK how though,
Another thing, it seems he was also using the bat files that were posted here so...Maybe someone can test it out idk

I'll keep waiting for more progress

Does anybody have the right client in a mirror ? like MEGA or Google Drive ?

so where's that posted progress ? May I ask for link to iopq ? Even if not working right now, thank you.

http://www.iopq.net/thread-17045657-2-1.html It was here but it's gone

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
...Does anybody have the right client in a mirror ?
As far i understand (read the thread) is a problem in the client version of the ...
so, change it on the server side! (debug - breakpoint at a receiving unit-income packet parse)

ps. you are sure that the packets client go in u server? check any sniffer it..
---upd---
if u have problem with mssql express 2012, edit ServiceCore.dll.config
Code:
connectionString="Data Source=u_comp_name\SQLEXPRESS(<-- u name db);....   "

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's not what i mean :3

I mean this Client

it's the one that the guy in iopq used to get in-game xD
But i can't download it it takes forever 5 hours just for 1 part out of 9 or 10

Reaction score
for now im end download new client.

d9a90d43b3ed597a983e8df586bb3409 - [Release] Vindictus - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone upload resized DataBase backup of DBViewer_backup_2015_08_14_222338_5630756.bak
with less than 1GB if possible or as less as possible i want to test this game server :)
its 50Gb which i can not import on sql express 2012

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Client now tries to connect to port 47611, but to an ip address that i can't seem to route to my localhost. If someone could help with that, it would be appreciated. Will get us closer to getting in game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Srry i dind't read through i have no idea how to route the client :/
The BAT files open the Server in 127.0.0.1
So try opening the Server with the BAT files

1º one:
cd bin
start Executer.exe UnifiedNetwork.dll UnifiedNetwork.LocationService.LocationService StartService LocationService 42
start Executer.exe AdminClientServiceCore.dll AdminClientServiceCore.AdminClientService StartService AdminService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe FrontendServiceCore.dll FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService StartService FrontendService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe CashShopService.dll CashShopService.CashShopService StartService CashShopService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe RankService.dll RankService.RankService StartService RankService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe GuildService.dll GuildService.GuildService StartService GuildService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe PvpService.dll PvpService.PvpService StartService PvpService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe LoginServiceCore.dll LoginServiceCore.LoginService StartService LoginService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe MicroPlayServiceCore.dll MicroPlayServiceCore.MicroPlayService StartService MIcroPlayService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe MMOChannelService.dll MMOChannelService.MMOChannelService StartService MMOChannelService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe PlayerService.dll PlayerService.PlayerService StartService PlayerService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe DSService.dll DSService.DSService StartService DSService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe PingService.dll PingServiceCore.PingService StartService PingService 127.0.0.1 42
start Executer.exe UserDSHostService.dll UserDSHostService.UserDSHostService StartService UserDSHostService 127.0.0.1 42

--------------------
2º One:

taskkill /f /im Executer.exe

These are to be put inside this folder zh-tw-x-gm

OH and btw the guy said to use the custom launcher cause the Cient had some problems
So im guessing that he modified the custom Launcher to allow localhost connections

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where is that 50g DB everyone is talking about?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Db viewer backup is around 50mb maybe less bak file but its uses 50gb space while you restore

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Back