• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Vindictus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Probably database settings wrong but how about logs?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Probably database settings wrong but how about logs?

Logs:
[2016-06-30 23:50:10,772]INFO [11] - FileDistributor >> Started...
[2016-06-30 23:50:10,772]WARN [10] - FileWatcher >> Is has not started. (Folder 'DistributeFiles' doesn't exist.

And I can confirm that the database logins are correct & in the ServiceCore.dll.config.

Then follow forum rules and Read the thread Fully, before posting.
Not to be rude, but can you not be condescending and assume everyone that is not you and has an error hasn't read the thread over 5 times already? I've been reading, lurking, and following the directions since yesterday. I've followed this subforum for a while, and while you do know a lot, you tend to assume that everyone that has an error hasn't read the thread a lot. Stop doing that, please.
I even posted my .config file up, and you're telling me to do the same thing once again. As a matter of fact, I copied exactly what you had put in that post back in page 8 because I was reading the thread front and back multiple times.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, I can see the difference in yours and mine now. But even then, it doesn't solve the issue. Location Service doesn't start with your fix.

I'm not saying you are wrong to feel upset about other members not appreciating the time other members have put, but to completely disregard anyone and everyone simply because of that is selfish. And you could put someone down in a nicer tone, to boot. Instead of simply being rude and telling them to read everything over again. You don't tell a child to read the entire textbook again over a subject they failed.

Leechers are everywhere in Ragezone (and the internet). You know it. I know it. It's a consequence of releasing anything here. You think I don't know this? /f427/ was filled with constant releases for MapleStory back in '08. Now essentially everyone has gone private for monetary gain or they're tired of leechers.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not going to apologize for having already posted the same thing 4 times now.

Anyhow.
Since you only have the 1 issue now, I would highly suspect your config line is not correct.

Go to Line# 34 of RCServer\RCSConfig.xml
Make sure it was Properly modified (letter for letter / no missing quotations / etc).
Original line
Code:
<Process ClientName="LS--20150330AXH" ProcessName="LocationService" />
Example line
Code:
<Process ClientName="[COLOR="#FF0000"]PutYourPCNameHere[/COLOR]" ProcessName="LocationService" />

Reply afterwards.

Never told you to apologize. Just told you to stop being rude and assume the worst out of everybody. Nothing more.

And no, that doesn't fix the issue. I can confirm, because that's what fixed my previous issue (with it being case-sensitive).

And next time for someone who has an error--instead of posting something like your first post, post something like your last edit to your second post instead or don't post at all. Because that's more helpful.
And for the record, you colored in the config file for me in your first post after your edits to the second post.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this error when installing RCServerService with a fix? RCClientService installs and runs fine.
4F7g2xB - [Release] Vindictus - RaGEZONE Forums

RCSConfig has updated to include my computer name. MSSQL is online, the credentials have been updated in ServiceCore.dll.config, and the databases have been restored. Executer.exe.config has also been updated with loadFromRemoteSources.

How do u fix that, cuz I have the same problem ...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hardcore!
Look this game is better than C9
C9 section died as duck coz really hard to modify / add content. This game goes on the same way if we cannot disable / bypass xigncode

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@DNC
There is any specific modification needed for pvprankservice? Also server is works and playable if any of those services dont run? To minimalize system resource usage... I dont care about it anyway but not sure all of us have 32g ram

Ps mention works o_O

Reaction score
@DNC
There is any specific modification needed for pvprankservice? Also server is works and playable if any of those services dont run? To minimalize system resource usage... I dont care about it anyway but not sure all of us have 32g ram

Ps mention works o_O

Running every service has taken very little resources for me. I only have 16GB of RAM, and all of them together didn't take up too much at all. This is though without players/load on the servers so one can not expect those numbers will scale.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2.06 so far i remember

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Running every service has taken very little resources for me. I only have 16GB of RAM, and all of them together didn't take up too much at all. This is though without players/load on the servers so one can not expect those numbers will scale.
Yes. I have heard about large-scale game worlds and servers connect players to those worlds by proudnet. Nexon is using it.
I think this game server will not need the high spec computer to load...

Back