• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DBO Server Files Progress (Daneos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbo Dev
Reaction score
This is a discussion thread for my server files.

You can post all questions and all bugs here.

If you have a problem, then create here http://forum.ragezone.com/f882/ a new thread AND DONT ASK HERE FOR HELP.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is that bug, that when you use an attack, or debuff, that has Area of effect, it hits only one target, still out there?
Plus, some buffs have Area of Effect too - they apply on a limited number of players that are in range.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Is that bug, that when you use an attack, or debuff, that has Area of effect, it hits only one target, still out there?
Plus, some buffs have Area of Effect too - they apply on a limited number of players that are in range.

Yes, I didnt add area. Wanted to do it yesterday night but decided to do it today (now) so in some hours it will be done :D

For hamachi you just need to change all "Address = 127.0.0.1" to "Address = HAMACHI_IP"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay then, what about quests? Have you worked on them? And what is warfog?

Last edited:
Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Yes Im currently working on skills, quests, shenron and bug fixes. Also working on server performance.
Warfog = the fog on the map (which make you unable to see the map)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh, and have you started to work on Poko skills, that summon pets (sort of) to fight? There are 2 skills. And they cannot be used at the same time.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
I can only work on things which are on the beta.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No no, they are not mascots nor pets. Ppl just call them pets. There are two Poko skills with which you can summon dragons to fight

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

These skills were fromt he beginning. Poko is like a summoner class in DBO. I loved this class myself. Btw, some buffs of Poko only work on these "pets". This is the one but I dont't rembmer if it was in OB

Few more questions (you don't need to reply to them here, post them in change log, so people would see):
what about Instant Transmission (fighter and dende skills)?
Have you worked on burn/bleeding/poison skills? (the ones that deal Damage over time)
Do stun/paralyse/sleep skills work? ( a litte reminder: <--- this skill locks the user too)
And this skill doesn't work atm.

Last edited:
Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Dont need to work on second class things because changing first to second class isnt working.

Edit:
Just figured out how to get ID from the objects on the game as example shenron altar. Soon working warfog etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont need to work on second class things because changing first to second class isnt working.

Edit:
Just figured out how to get ID from the objects on the game as example shenron altar. Soon working warfog etc.

Well, you can always change class through database... Anyway, you progress is great!

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
I want a fully working game so I work step by step.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want a fully working game so I work step by step.

Oh, ok then. If you don't know something about the game just ask. At least I can do something to help bring game back even though it's not much.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Here is a facebook page ive created.

I will also post there new updates.

PS:
At 50 or more likes I will release Version 0.50

Worked a little on GM commands

Edit:
Time to work on HTB skills and get the basic things ready.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a facebook page ive created.

I will also post there new updates.

PS:
At 50 or more likes I will release Version 0.50

Worked a little on GM commands

Edit:
Time to work on HTB skills and get the basic things ready.

My god Daneos, you just keep surprising me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
50 likes on FB time to release version 0 50 :p

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Alright guys.. Thanks to everyone who liked my facebook page.
Here is the version 0.50 !

Please report all bugs you know so I can fix them. The faster you report the faster they will be fixed.

Download and support me:

Download and dont support me:

Here you can report bugs or ask questions if you have any
http://forum.ragezone.com/f882/dbo-server-files-progress-daneos-1036443-new/

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back