Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Affinity Gaming Presents MU Online Season 10 Episode 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Affinity Gaming Presents
Mystical Universe Season 10 Episode 3

Release Date: Saturday 15th April 2017 20:00 GMT

AffinityAzzi - Affinity Gaming Presents MU Online Season 10 Episode 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Rates
* Version: Season 10 Episode 3
* Experience: 800x
* ML Experience: 20x
* Item Drop: 50%
* Max Level: 400
* Max Master Level: 370
* Max Resets: 300
* Keep Stats: Yes
* Item Shop: Yes
* Chaos Machine Succes Rates: Normal +20%
* Jewels Success Rates: Normal +10%

Server Features
* 100% Uptime
* IGCN paid server files with 100% NO BUGS
* Unique events like: (PVP Last Man Standing, Reset Reward) and all Normal events
* Market system that is easy to sell items in the game
* X shop: Enabled
* Balanced character that are equally powerful
* Professional Anti Cheat Client-Server Side (Paid License)
* New Character: Grow Lancer
* Master Equipment: Blood Angel Sets
* New Currency: Ruud
* Skill Imprint
* Event Entrance Icon
* Auto Reconnect System
* Auto Party System
* Party and Guild Matching Systems
* Muun System
* Offlevel System [ /offlevel ]
* Off-trade System [ /offtrade ]
* Mu Roomy System [play and win rewards]
* Balanced Event rewards [many type of items]
* Pandora Jewel and Mining System
* Gremory Case Open with button "K"

Screenshots - Will Add More

AffinityAzzi - Affinity Gaming Presents MU Online Season 10 Episode 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AffinityMU/

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread.

Moved to Upcoming servers as well. Please use the "Your server going live? Read here!" thread for when your server is officially opened so a mod can move your thread back to MU Servers. Thank you. :^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread.

Moved to Upcoming servers as well. Please use the "Your server going live? Read here!" thread for when your server is officially opened so a mod can move your thread back to MU Servers. Thank you. :^)
Screenshots will be posted by tommorow thankyou for letting me know and moving the thread for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very well almost.
But can you make auto-free or descrease zen needed? too costy for newbie.

What do you mean? The zen needed for what?

Release Announcement!!

Time of Release: April 15th 8:00PM GMT
Have you signed up yet? Which character will you start with?

Dont forget to like our Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/AffinityMU/​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lvl 220, need 5.000.000 ZEN to enable AUTO-FIGHT aka auto-play, now i got 200.000 Zen.
Bought nothing, pickup all zen dropped, sell stuff -> still do not have enough zen to use auto

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lvl 220, need 5.000.000 ZEN to enable AUTO-FIGHT aka auto-play, now i got 200.000 Zen.
Bought nothing, pickup all zen dropped, sell stuff -> still do not have enough zen to use auto

I'll look into that, will have it sorted before the launch this evening

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do something went wrong?? server still offline without any info on website

The server will be online very soon (I will post) Just had a small issue with our host, we're going over a few pre-launch checks now and will be ready shortly

Full client download release -

https://mu.affinitygaming.online/downloads

Download and login! The time is upon us!

Hope to see you all soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you read the previous post I said its online, are you having problems getting in?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you activated your account from the E-Mail?

Also the server is online - the website just isn't linked fully yet, it will be in the next few days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This account allredy activated. You will be banned after 5 failled attemps!

inside the game there is nothing....

now i see that YOu have added new client do we need new one to play>?
Yes grab the new full client, its just 1.5gb so shouldn't take too long.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I said above - its not fully linked to the server yet, it will be fixed in the next few days

so after 1hour of playing i have to admit that drop is pretty wellconfigured, dont seen something like here for a while. Lot of small hidden spots, one thing all these high lvl skills should drop on higher maps i allready full filled with gold from selling them, and cant find ES... 300+ lvl for now

then an hour later i have to sadly say that balance on the server is wiped out bcs of thesegolden rabbit invi and their drop.... so good exc items before even first reset thats an absurd.... biggest failure fix it fast

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so after 1hour of playing i have to admit that drop is pretty wellconfigured, dont seen something like here for a while. Lot of small hidden spots, one thing all these high lvl skills should drop on higher maps i allready full filled with gold from selling them, and cant find ES... 300+ lvl for now

then an hour later i have to sadly say that balance on the server is wiped out bcs of thesegolden rabbit invi and their drop.... so good exc items before even first reset thats an absurd.... biggest failure fix it fast

Thankyou for the feedback, we will disable the rabbits for now and re-evaluate their drops before we bring them back in

Back