• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Affinity Gaming Presents MU Online Season 10 Episode 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me ... again lol.

Your Zen system is ok .. for 10rs and up. so pls make it easy for newbie, atleast 10rs.

p/s: take it back, still tough lol. Just laughing man, have no idea about this server.
This zen system is for non-reset server guy.

Let me summarize:
- Server high rate
- No spot
- zen drop 50% and 1.000 zen form [Lich] at lv 10.
- auto-play cost = lvl x 1.000.
- Jewels so cheap to sell to shop.
- Reset cost 50M.

Really? With this game config, with this Zen config? Really? Same admin right? Unbeliveble.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update

- Zen Rate increased
- Silver Medal Drops improved
- Reset cost halved

--------------------------------------

Will be working on spots next

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I liked your server, but it's config about zen and spot is not suitable to grinding gamers nowaday, especially for MU and it's 'reset'.
Please see around and re-open it. I'll make 3rd download lol.
About spot I recommend you sld make alot of spot with 5-6-7 mobs. not only 1-2 spot per map, increase spot by map lv.
About zen, it would be atleast enough zen to reset and by some stuff like potions, basic equipments...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spots have now been added to a lot of areas

You will now see spots such as this appearing all over the lands:-

AffinityAzzi - Affinity Gaming Presents MU Online Season 10 Episode 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back