Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] wrong string code time item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive been seaching all day long , and tried to troubleshoot it my self with my knowledge, but it just wont fix , can any one help me ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its that you had add something new on timer item and forgot to add it on its respective file :

Example :

You had add weapon ( iwknb01 ) on TimerItem.dat for rental weapon

But you had forgot to make/enable ( 1 ) IsTime for iwknb01 on WeaponItem.dat

Thats why you are getting this error.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not editing the timer , i deleted some items in resource, weap, armrs ,elms , shield , and also i edit some of the quest . and this error comes Agungg

so , its because i delete some items in others dats? and the timer cant find the items anymore ,am i right ? Dev Crime

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not editing the timer , i deleted some items in resource, weap, armrs ,elms , shield , and also i edit some of the quest . and this error comes
Exactly, It works Viceversa too, The items which you deleted , some were rental Items.

They still have their codes on TimerItem.dat too.

I'd suggest you to remove them too.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
like what a Dev Crime said , if u remove/change in TimeItem , u need Disable in item rent too [Weapon , Elems etc]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

heres another link , still got no fix , i tried to use new fresh timeritem and re do the timeritem , but still , the same error appear likertuban

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back