• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] wrong string code time item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive been seaching all day long , and tried to troubleshoot it my self with my knowledge, but it just wont fix , can any one help me ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its that you had add something new on timer item and forgot to add it on its respective file :

Example :

You had add weapon ( iwknb01 ) on TimerItem.dat for rental weapon

But you had forgot to make/enable ( 1 ) IsTime for iwknb01 on WeaponItem.dat

Thats why you are getting this error.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not editing the timer , i deleted some items in resource, weap, armrs ,elms , shield , and also i edit some of the quest . and this error comes Agungg

so , its because i delete some items in others dats? and the timer cant find the items anymore ,am i right ? Dev Crime

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not editing the timer , i deleted some items in resource, weap, armrs ,elms , shield , and also i edit some of the quest . and this error comes
Exactly, It works Viceversa too, The items which you deleted , some were rental Items.

They still have their codes on TimerItem.dat too.

I'd suggest you to remove them too.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
like what a Dev Crime said , if u remove/change in TimeItem , u need Disable in item rent too [Weapon , Elems etc]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

heres another link , still got no fix , i tried to use new fresh timeritem and re do the timeritem , but still , the same error appear likertuban

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back