Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lunentia's Translations Project

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As my contribution and respect to starword, i'll post some of my Lunentia's client translations here.

Some of them is from the man it self, starword.

Here you go, i know this is still in bad english since i use babelfish alot :p but now it'll be more playable and fun now :thumbup:

Note:
- starword_quest.rar is in .doc file
- GAME_INFO.rar is so you can have FULL SCREEN size and NPCs picture like KAFRA in game

I'll update this more, and i hope someone else want to help me provide more better ENGLISH translations.

Thank you

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you got guide for this one? pls.. tell me how to attach this files thanks in advance hope more translation files will be release..!!! lets make lunentia alive!!!! btw you have translation for server side? the quest and the event...?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everything about the NPC and Quest (translations) is Client side. :D
So put those files above cept for .doc in your Lunentia client, just make sure to make backup first.

Sad news is, for the next 7 days from now, starword is won't be around.
So we have to wait for his next tools: .que editor tool and other editor tools that support export and import.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i see... i tested the files and it work cool!! hehehe but the english is so dumb but its ok... i tried to open those files on notepad and i see the scripts... maybe i can change good english there... hehehe even my english is bad... lol but i will try my best.. to make it best

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't use notepad!
Use UE or anyother Hex editor for the .que file for this temporary time as starword will build one.
And for other files, use his tools that i have upload in other thread.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QUE tool just had finished . I will provide it later.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just wait for the release, sorry i just got here and i've missed starword when he contacted me earlier but now he's not online.
I'll upload the file(s) here as soon as i recieved the file(s) from the creator it self.

Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It worked for me :D
I don't know what's wrong with you.
But you're free to not using it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your stuff is just to switch the game into FULL WINDOW, not FULL SCREEN.
Just use Stillhard's, it's FULL SCREEN! :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so what do u do with quest.doc do i put it in the server folder coz i can kill and lvl but cant talk to any npc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need NPC's files package :D
quest.doc is just a refferer to translate don't bother with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thx a link would help ive started 2 translate the buttons so nonce ive done a few more ill post em

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Release] NPC pack by STARWOOD

hey guys i got these directly from starwood

just extract the files to your lunentia server folder

Last edited:
N

nontawat_p

Stillhard said:
As my contribution and respect to starword, i'll post some of my Lunentia's client translations here.
Some of them is from the man it self, starword.
Here you go, i know this is still in bad english since i use babelfish alot :p but now it'll be more playable and fun now :thumbup:
Note:
- starword_quest.rar is in .doc file
- GAME_INFO.rar is so you can have FULL SCREEN size and NPCs picture like KAFRA in game
I'll update this more, and i hope someone else want to help me provide more better ENGLISH translations.
Thank you

thank you...:thumbup:

Back