Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¿Someone has already worked with Rakion v440 or another version with Rakion.xfs?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hola a todos, primero quiero darle saludos a todos y decirles que lo que se hoy en dia de como crear un servidor de rakion es gracias a este foro.. He trabajado por unos meses con la version que todos usan (V258) he conseguido implementar muchas cosas nuevas como mapas, items, etc... Pero he tratado de subir de nivel e intentar con la v440 u otra que lleve el rakion.xfs pero no he conseguido acceder a los archivos via SolFS Explorer porque me hace falta la clave y mi pregunta hacia ustedes es si tienen algún consejo o ayuda con respecto a esto.. Saludos desde venezuela :)::thumbup1:

Google Traslate:

Hello everyone, first I want to give greetings to everyone and tell them what is today of how to create a server rakion is thanks to this forum .. I worked for a few months with the version that everyone uses (V258) But I have tried level up and try with 440 or other bearing the rakion.xfs but have not been able to access files via SolFS Explorer because I need the key and my question to you is if they have any advice or assistance regarding this .. Greetings from Venezuela :)

Back