Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
⭐[Share Source+Compiled]PREMIUM FILES L2J "Essence_7.0_Assassin"⭐

L2J ⭐[Share Source+Compiled]PREMIUM FILES L2J "Essence_7.0_Assassin"⭐ ESSENCE ASSASIN

No permission to download
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much, we are waiting for an update! Strange system patch when I try to change the language in Localization.ini to Russian. The client throws out with an error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anything checked twice before sharing it globally Matrixane ? i mean all the files in the compressed folder are working? cuz sometimes L2J decades now got plenty of bugs and uncompleted features(geodatas etc)..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error: Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry'...Help when i start the client it give me error..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error: Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry'...Help when i start the client it give me error..
Try to re-install the setup with the client... if the problem still exist try to search for other similar patch like this one that including the specific file... :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to re-install the setup with the client... if the problem still exist try to search for other similar patch like this one that including the specific file... :)
thanks for your reply now it works i reinstall the client and the problem solve...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for your reply now it works i reinstall the client and the problem solve...
Keep in mind for your future installations of any client....
**Sometimes the setups from each client are stucking due to the files total size.... and that result leads you to the missing or "damaged" files... The only solution in that case is the re-install.**

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is very sad with quest items and rewards!
Who will help you find information on quests, this version of the game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep, need it's main problem.

you have all information about quest in html and files but...
I noticed in the file 98500-98599.xml items are not fully filled.
example:
Code:
<item id="98515" name="+4 B-grade Heavy Armor Set Box" additionalName="Sealed" type="EtcItem">
        <!-- Double-click to obtain various items. -->
        <set name="icon" val="icon.etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00" />
        <set name="default_action" val="PEEL" />
        <set name="immediate_effect" val="true" />
        <set name="material" val="STEEL" />
        <set name="is_tradable" val="false" />
        <set name="is_dropable" val="false" />
        <set name="is_sellable" val="false" />
    </item>
I think it should be this way:
Code:
<item id="98515" name="+4 B-grade Heavy Armor Set Box" additionalName="Sealed" type="EtcItem">
       <set name="handler" val="ExtractableItems" />
        <capsuled_items>
            <item id="93502" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100"/> <!-- +4Blue Wolf BreastplateSealed -->
            <item id="93506" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100"/> <!-- +4Blue Wolf GaitersSealed -->
            <item id="93526" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100"/> <!-- +4Blue Wolf Gloves (Heavy)Sealed -->
            <item id="93538" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100"/> <!-- +4Blue Wolf Boots (Heavy)Sealed -->
            <item id="93550" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100"/> <!-- +4Blue Wolf Helmet (Heavy)Sealed -->
        </capsuled_items>
    </item>
Who has a thread that has a corrected file?
I fixed it myself, I hope correctly.
That's just "A-grade Heavy Armor Coupon - Upper", they don't want to open, an empty space is shown. how can this be fixed?
Not enough multisell 1007x.xml files.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here on the forum, I've been playing L2 for a long time and I want to start programming my own server, to be able to use the latest version of L2 Essence Assasin I need other files or just download the share @AUCMD-DEVTEAM I already Do I have access to all files so that I can modify and correct existing bugs? because I'm finding the file size too small to contain the whole game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything is working, thank you for sharing!
Succesfully installed on a remote server.
But autoplay doesn't do much. It targets a mob, but don't use any skills, what could cause that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can you change the language to Spanish?

Reaction score
How can you change the language to Spanish?
im argentinian...cant change to ES language using a 418 client protocol. we need edit whole system-eu included some new utxs.. for make a custom spanish patch

Everything is working, thank you for sharing!
Succesfully installed on a remote server.
But autoplay doesn't do much. It targets a mob, but don't use any skills, what could cause that?
autoplay is working good. just see some error into stack some items.. some quest to assasin we need rewrite. i continue checking for a better or updated version to assasin 418. now have more ""security"" to get more premium repository..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in for exemple

\game\data\stats\items\98400-98499.xml

find your quest item that does not stack and add this <set name="is_stackable" val="true" />
you can also edit <set name="is_destroyable" val="true" />

XML:
    <item id="98464" name="Herb Roots" type="EtcItem">
        <!-- A somewhat useless ingredient, but dried and ground, these roots can be used to concoct a potion for a dangerous situation. Take it to a person who is looking for Herb Roots. -->
        <set name="icon" val="icon.etc_ginseng_gray_i00" />
        <set name="default_action" val="NONE" />
        <set name="is_destroyable" val="true" />
        <set name="is_depositable" val="false" />
        <set name="is_stackable" val="true" />
    </item>

<item id="98466" name="Stolen Burial Item" type="EtcItem">
        <!-- An item that is usually buried with its owner. It looks very valuable, so its owner must have been quite wealthy. -->
        <set name="icon" val="icon.ect_charm_of_protection_i00" />
    </item>

<item id="98467" name="Old Poison" type="EtcItem">
        <!-- A vial with traces of poison. It seems to have been used by Elmore during its war with Aden. Those who died from it turned into undead. -->
        <set name="icon" val="icon.collection_boss_rune_lv10" />
    </item>

this has also been said in 98500-98599.xml :
XML:
    <item id="98516" name="+4 B-grade Light Armor Set Box" additionalName="Sealed" type="EtcItem">
        <set name="handler" val="ExtractableItems" />
        <capsuled_items>
            <item id="93511" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100" /> <!-- Blue Wolf Leather Armor - Sealed -->
            <item id="93527" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100" /> <!-- Blue Wolf Gloves (Light) - Sealed -->
            <item id="93539" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100" /> <!-- Blue Wolf Boots (Light) - Sealed -->
            <item id="93551" min="1" max="1" minEnchant="4" maxEnchant="4" chance="100" /> <!-- Blue Wolf Helmet (Light) - Sealed -->
        </capsuled_items>
    </item>

Find your item with : L2J_Mobius_Essence_7.0_Assassin\game\data\stats\items\search.cmd

For A-garde Light Armor Coupon - Upper

add this in a 10069.xml file

...\game\data\multisell\10069.xml

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<list xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/multisell.xsd">
    <npcs>
        <npc>-1</npc> <!-- Everywhere -->
    </npcs>
    <item>
        <ingredient id="98507" count="1" /> <!-- A-grade Light Armor Coupon - Upper -->
        <production id="92265" count="1" /> <!-- Tallum Leather Armor - Sealed -->
    </item>
    <item>
        <production id="92266" count="1" /> <!-- Leather Armor of Nightmare - Sealed -->
    </item>
    <item>
        <production id="92263" count="1" /> <!-- Dark Crystal Leather Armor - Sealed -->
    </item>
    <item>
        <production id="92267" count="1" /> <!-- Majestic Leather Armor - Sealed -->
    </item>
</list>

you have the basis for your other coupons, read the server error messages carefully.
for leather coupons we have the following lists 10069.xml to 10072.xml

Shot00000 - ⭐[Share Source+Compiled]PREMIUM FILES L2J "Essence_7.0_Assassin"⭐ - RaGEZONE Forums

A-garde Light Armor Coupon - Upper --> 10069.xml
A-garde Light Armor Coupon - Gloves --> 10070.xml
A-garde Light Armor Coupon - Boots --> 10071.xml
A-garde Light Armor Coupon - Helmet --> 10072.xml

for exemple:
the game assistant can help you find the items in question.
Shot00002 - ⭐[Share Source+Compiled]PREMIUM FILES L2J "Essence_7.0_Assassin"⭐ - RaGEZONE Forums

and with \game\data\stats\items\search.cmd

Shot00003 - ⭐[Share Source+Compiled]PREMIUM FILES L2J "Essence_7.0_Assassin"⭐ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need find chines system 418 protocol for translate it.

Or download full chines or korean full client, not see any problem with it.
Good afternoon.
Tell me which (which) file is responsible for translating dialogues and other things. As I understand it, the data (this) file is located in the systems folder; the region selection language in it needs to be corrected. Or is this all done differently? Manually editing each file for your region is too difficult, I heard that all this can be done much easier.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to setup this game. Is there any available clean / in depth tutorial on how to setup this locally or online?

Thank you!

Back