Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

《仙OL》2.5D MMORPG (Immortal MMORPG) Complete Source Code (Client, Server, Documents)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hows the compilation process ? Im in hospital for next 4 days :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
How to Use Cmake . I used it but have some error :(
Search google for the tool, i accidently deleted witch i needed :(

Also I already translated the tool_files_packet, working flawlessly :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Added launcher.

Download:
Put this to root of immortal client and make shortcut.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Any one have probclem with compiling like.....HELP

​Error 29 error C1189: #error : "Unknown Visual Studio version" G:\ChinShit\workspace\src\sdk\include\XTP\XTToolkitPro.h 163 1 tool_characterОшибка 30 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3DX9.h': No such file or directory g:\chinshit\workspace\src\engine\head\graph\rtg_device.h 5 1 tool_ui
​Error 31 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3DX9.h': No such file or directory g:\chinshit\workspace\src\engine\head\graph\rtg_device.h 5 1 tool_ui
​Error 32 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3DX9.h': No such file or directory g:\chinshit\workspace\src\engine\head\graph\rtg_device.h 5 1 tool_ui
​Error 33 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3DX9.h': No such file or directory g:\chinshit\workspace\src\engine\head\graph\rtg_device.h 5 1 tool_ui
Download DirectX SDK, I already added to downloads but you didnt even budge to download ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download DirectX SDK, I already added to downloads but you didnt even budge to download ^^
You wrong, i'm download and install all... DX SDK installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\ by default...

ohhh.... sory man, my bad.... there was an error in finish window after DX SDK instaling.... i'm fix it with .... I hope it wil help some body

Last edited:
Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Is there an english version from this game? Or only asia?

edit: server files very nice, game very poop.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@InCube Link
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!dgIHybCB!jE_b0GR4YOtH8B5sQ9Q1lAG8VhEPUP4KQYS_Dthu0Lg
(Server, Client, Tools) was delete by user or die 404.You can reupload combo server, tks you!

I found the source server from
Code:
http://www.iopq.com/thread-16780331-1-1.html
the tool I need to change the Chinese language from client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back