Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

万灵山海之境 full source code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I didn't find the registration process, does anyone know how to do it?

1711285426889 - 万灵山海之境 full source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source code because there is no base library source code, so my country people, repair this game, there are a lot of bugs, so now the source code is open

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't find the registration process, does anyone know how to do it?

View attachment 258513
I've seen it done with the gm tools.

SQL:
INSERT INTO `cp_user` (`username`, `password`, `nick_name`, `last_login_time`, `last_login_ip`, `role`, `spid`, `lock`, `yunwei_pts`, `session`, `act`, `operators_pts`, `zone_list`, `plat_list`, `role_list`, `op_user`)
VALUES ('new_user', 'hashed_password', 'username', '0', '0', 'guest', 'all', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '');

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, someone could reupload to GG or something else? Because mega too hard to pass limit.
Thank a heaps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you saying that the server source code is not complete ? 🙄

Fixed game server, started the server crashed login server 😁 made login server crashed cross server 😁 and so on magic do not understand why so
All files in the website folder are empty and login verification is not possible

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I understand, it redirects to the route, may I ask how you are doing the deployment of the site

download the folder site run apatch and database in phpstudy_pro further go to the site in the config query.php change your data and all after create a query in the table to be able to authorize in the game. + start the server start_thread.bat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

download the folder site run apatch and database in phpstudy_pro further go to the site in the config query.php change your data and all after create a query in the table to be able to authorize in the game. + start the server start_thread.bat

Thank you I've managed to get into the game, did you manage to pack out the apk file? I packaged out only 30+ megabytes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you fix this server source....if fix lib base source,,,then,,,this is very perfect game.

if not fix base lib ,,,,the geme ,,not usefull,,i think

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you fix this server source....if fix lib base source,,,then,,,this is very perfect game.

if not fix base lib ,,,,the geme ,,not usefull,,i think
No problem with the server! It is important to still specify the correct unique identifier to play and that the server does not crash!

Thank you I've managed to get into the game, did you manage to pack out the apk file? I packaged out only 30+ megabytes
First, you'll need to assemble a bandle

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my country ,,who fix this server,,,but he sell 30000RMB

if you not fix server,,,have much error,to run game,,you can play this game,,but many error in game,and can not crosserver

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

if you not fix server,,,have much error,to run game,,you can play this game,,but many error in game,and can not crosserver
I do not understand you the server can be easily compiled and also it works without special problems why do you have them that you do not succeed show me ?!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think they sell because the work is not easy and that's why people value their working time or fix it or pay to get it fixed.

Back