Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can someone please make a youtube video to show how to set this up?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is simple create a database mono db as well as create a database msql make import and replace all ip addresses in the configuration unity txt and api
where are the db at? which are mono which are msql? what are these folders (n2-slg, n2-slg-stone, and wamp1)? how can I run the server? I only managed to open project sharp so far

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All running fine on Windows

EDIT:

Got ingame:
m3SnDAz - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

W3jsy4O - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT2:

Requirements:

- Mongodb (ServerDB)
- Webserver (Logins & Serverlist)
- MySQL (LoginDB)
- Unity 5.4.0f3
can you please explain the steps on how you made it this far? project sharp doesn't open with unity 5.4.03f, how did you open it with that? what other changes you made?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Open another folder with the unity project
unity itself doesn't start. it keeps crashing when using 5.4 so I had to download 5.6.7f1 to open it, but I still don't understand how to start the server

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
unity itself doesn't start. it keeps crashing when using 5.4 so I had to download 5.6.7f1 to open it, but I still don't understand how to start the server
You need a mono dB create a username and password for example this could be a test
Install Cmake and compile the server and write the data from mono db

In addition, you can open the documentation about the server files it is there

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download with this
I just used this link and downloaded from the source. I don't know why others haven't done this in such a long time.
Yes, there are some files associated with the project for unity

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While I'm extracting the archive, I'll try to start it on version 5 first, then I'll look.
please keep me updated too

You need a mono dB create a username and password for example this could be a test
Install Cmake and compile the server and write the data from mono db

In addition, you can open the documentation about the server files it is there
what unity version are you using for project sharp?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found an archive but it is in Chinese. Whoever needs it can take it from here:

There is no client source code. Only .ipa and .apk. Server assembly, site files, database. Some exe files that I don't want to run.
1683897002840 - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums
1683897012814 - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums
1683897018613 - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums
1683897062750 - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back