• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

魔域来了H5 (Lastest Version 2020 ) + GM Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even replacing the files in the folders correctly, the game does not change, it continues with the same Chinese images and the text I translated does not change either!
You need clear your browsing data

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Any idea how to change or lower the amount gems you start out with? Also, any idea how to start/stop events?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For game text you need to translate main.min.js and for config.nncc from resources/config folder, ther is a big file, hard to translate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix long text after translate?:/:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extract in D:

1) Start [1] + [2] (S1,S2,S3 ) server is available
2) and play !
3) GM Panel :

Download link =>

English version ( same game and file location ) Be careful this is not the same version if you replace directly JS files into the chinese version you can get a error you need to translate manually the files ( or find another solution) i've tested to replace PNG + JSON files and it's work. =>

// If you want to make a project on the H5 games you can add me on Discord : Canaima#0450

Draculap16 - 魔域来了H5 (Lastest Version 2020 ) + GM Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Someting new on this version ? or have same bugs ?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
It's not much but here are the translated titles. Just drop them into my_web\myh5_cilent\v1.1.9.1\resource\show\title

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I extracted file D: but I am facing this problem. What's the solution?
thank you

[Update]
i fixed it

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new interface to try :laugh:

Attachments

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I ended up ripping off the English version of this game server select screem out of boredom although it didn't turn out 100% but looks better than it did lol I will give yours a shot!

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Finding out the GM system doesn't work, no matter what name I put in to send items to, I get User not found. GM panel working for anyone?

Inactive
Reaction score
Finding out the GM system doesn't work, no matter what name I put in to send items to, I get User not found. GM panel working for anyone?

GM panel works just fine. Try translating it first.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Если кто-то захочет открыть эту игру в России, пишите мне в ВК /fanvan69, я помогу

---------------------------
If someone wants to open this game in Russia, write to me on VK /fanvan69, I will help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here some update if someone interested

this is js from eng site of the game & client i have edited if anyone want to improve it

Attachments

Back