• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

🏹Configure the characters' attack range. V2.2.3.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 2.2.3.2

I need help, where can I configure the characters' attack range?

My snipers and MAUs are hitting out of range of Guners with armed siege kit.

If these settings exist where I can find both server side and client side or sql.

Could someone give me a direction? Name of (.dat) or (.edf)

Please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, in SiegeKitItem, you can find the colum MaxDst, chage it to 57

1681536638819 - 🏹Configure the characters' attack range. V2.2.3.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Item.edf in client side
SiegeKitItem.dat in server side

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!
I managed to edit the client side, but the server side I'm having problems because of the lack of strs, all I found look like this...

1681549407036 - 🏹Configure the characters' attack range. V2.2.3.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Better off using the Parsing tools, one edit and it syncs all the client/server data including the name descriptions (NDfiles) in the language folders.

RMgSLOq - 🏹Configure the characters' attack range. V2.2.3.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Better off using the Parsing tools, one edit and it syncs all the client/server data including the name descriptions (NDfiles) in the language folders.

RMgSLOq - 🏹Configure the characters' attack range. V2.2.3.2 - RaGEZONE Forums
Thanks!
Where can I find or get analysis tools like this one?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!
Where can I find or get analysis tools like this one?
As per "Selling files is not permitted at RageZone, and we do not condone the selling of files." I can't provide any links - but the tool was created by TriRozhka. So consider it a quest to search it out yourself.

ParserGUIQt_VmaDozM2r3 - 🏹Configure the characters' attack range. V2.2.3.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back