Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

🥷🧛‍♀️BFS & PvP Intance ! 👑☄️

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello as you guys saw the title on this post , I will like to someone Explain to me how i can install a interserver to Run the PvP Intance and how make coronation work i hurr coronation dont have nothing to do with interserver but i been trying to to find some post about it and still cant find something that really explains the proccess, or if anything just send me a pm please !! o_O😟

Reaction score
Coronation you just need to add the gsxx on gs.conf, so it will start on realms you turn on.
As for Interserver, this is something I've been trying for years and no one explained xD

I even tried to check Rocklees one, when it was available for download. I know there is something on CentralGDelivery, you need to put the Interserver IP there... You can open it on same machine doing some changes on folders and bin., But I never made it work =/

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello as you guys saw the title on this post , I will like to someone Explain to me how i can install a interserver to Run the PvP Intance and how make coronation work i hurr coronation dont have nothing to do with interserver but i been trying to to find some post about it and still cant find something that really explains the proccess, or if anything just send me a pm please !! o_O😟
Thank you :D

Back