• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

097d original files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for original and non modified files (item folder) of 09d client..If someone has them pls share a link thank you!
I have search but with no luck and i am not aware of how to convert them with any tools.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here Try These Files From Here. Do not ask me any questions since i only work with newer seasons.

Clients:
Servers:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try these clients : s.e.e.i.t.w.o.r.k.s/index.php?dir=Clients/
Remove dots.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This client is from fearmu modified.Ty anyway

here the small original client (no sounds i guess) ucan dl sounds/music from anywhere.
This Client is from fear mu and is all modified.Ty anyway

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All files are modified(texture,buttons,mouse pointer),also in seeitworks only client there is from systemous witch also modified
I have manage to make most of visuals but no matter what i do boks and medals still has wrong image,they are modified with color,glow,if anyone ta least show me how to make them original again i will be very happy :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back