Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.00.16 wz gs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Released] 1.00.16 WZ GS

Why Ban the FEN$X ??? Ok he made wrong things..but he is a great coder...The Mu Community must be one group!!!!!!!!! we need to help and bring hope to nooobs in this community like me... the great coders are trying to help us but when somebody make this, the other coders not will help us ...
sorry for offtopic and bad english ... i want to explain ^^ cya Mu Community

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok guys listen carefully,
I banned fenix because he is a big flamer and constantly breaks the rules,
I am not a part of haste anymore,you can ask aszmhodeus about that.
Everyone who flames will get an infraction.
I am not corrupt,I'm just doing my job.

thanks 4 all alfons, flamer or not, fan$x is the best muonline coder that ragezone has, and you killed the illusion of all we....

THANKS!!! A LOT OF THANKS!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is Fraps from a friend account, as I said,
Date of Birth:
July 3, 1991
You are a kid with a big burden on your shoulders, you should be off the moderation.
You can hide your real intension, but you cant hide your mistakes, as a part of Haste network, you wanted to keep the originality (probably an order from aszmhodeus?) .

It might be not the real reason, but when you see the.. time of prosperousness, you need to restrain oneself and put your eyewatch down for a while, and make a great effort for the forum and the community as well.
Now you have banned few members one of them is fenix who was one step from the so called "salvation" of MU COMMUNITY, deleted messages etc, I can assure you, not only the community will come against you, also (hopefully) your supervisors.

Good luck for all of us ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

the mu community is breaking apart ...

Gabriel shut the duck up ....are ur neurons having a vacantion right now or their having a tequila?
If u ban those guys whor trying to release such a wonderful server im wondering if justice is the right way ..... :||

Retired s'2010
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Alfons is not a part of Haste Network lol, fraps..it`s been months since he isn`t anymore^^ you can check this on my staff list on haste forums^^^ . btw. why did Fen$x got banned ? o.0 I just found out from him on his msn

[Haste] Aszmhodeus said:
lol why did alfons banned u? o.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

omg !!! man now we dont get the files :eek: i thought it was going good ... but then BAM .., banned :eek:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is Fraps from a friend account, as I said,
Date of Birth:
July 3, 1991
You are a kid with a big burden on your shoulders, you should be off the moderation.
You can hide your real intension, but you cant hide your mistakes, as a part of Haste network, you wanted to keep the originality (probably an order from aszmhodeus?) .

It might be not the real reason, but when you see the.. time of prosperousness, you need to restrain oneself and put your eyewatch down for a while, and make a great effort for the forum and the community as well.
Now you have banned few members one of them is fenix who was one step from the so called "salvation" of MU COMMUNITY, deleted messages etc, I can assure you, not only the community will come against you, also (hopefully) your supervisors.

Good luck for all of us ^^

Oh please,
What does age mean,
I'm probably more mature then you.
As for the haste thingy,how much times must I still say I am not a part of haste anymore.
I banned fen$x for good reasons.
And my supervisors will support me ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

alfons realy do you think Fen$x lammer ? or flammer ?

LOL

alfons really u are jeaulous about fenix

i think -_-'' lol he pro coder best coder in mu all release he make and u say he

flammer lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alfons please explane us the reason of banning Finix?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

why;s he banned? ===> rodrigobmg

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

the mu community is breaking apart ...

Gabriel shut the duck up ....are ur neurons having a vacantion right now or their having a tequila?
If u ban those guys whor trying to release such a wonderful server im wondering if justice is the right way ..... :||
=))

And why didn't he obey the rules? It's his fault. Even if he's a great coder he must respect others.

Another thing, I see you're new on RaGEZone :))
Let me say you one thing
Last year, October, or November it was another project called "Perfect 1.02K", project run by FeN$x which was never released. Then, he deceived a major part of the Community

Anyhow, I was suspecting that he was waiting for an opportunity not to release them anymore.

And by the way, insult me one more time, and I'll report you :closedeye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh please,
What does age mean,
I'm probably more mature then you.
As for the haste thingy,how much times must I still say I am not a part of haste anymore.
I banned fen$x for good reasons.
And my supervisors will support me ;)

The age means a lot, too much.
Is there any other mod in that age? (15)
I would be surprised if there is...
Mature than me? could be, but I don't think so...
Since your discretionary was fucked up and you saw he's going to release it, and few minutes before, you get him banned... well you know that sequel already...

I said it ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It is better to lock this topic now, if it does not go to continue this quarrel without stopping… And when to leave some newness this version, to reopen a new topic… It is seeming central of spam here...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

why do you all think fenix is the best coder...just curious??? he has done nothing that other coders have not done as well...he coded s3 into 1.00.16, goe and error are doing the same...he has changed the protocol to kor...done as well...is it just because he has made promises to release files...might i remind you all of the perfect 1.02k files he promised to release and never did because he decided they were worth money by selling...Alfons did the appropriate thing, based on fenix's current flames and spam, past history of it, etc...in addition fenix admitted to breaking the rules and basically said he would continue...and if he had done it to much then someone should ban him...so he was...there is no allegience between rz and czf...we are both forums that support the muonline community..we have different rules and the consqueneces for the rules must be followed...would it be right for me to refuse all releases because some of my team was banned...no...grow up...as for the age problem with alfons...remember most ppl in mu community are under 16 years of age...get a life and get over it...fenix and others broke the rules and now must accept the consquences...do not fear...all will still be released...s3 in 1.00.16, kor protocols, everything....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alfons you just ruined the best and biggest release of ''Mu'' man ....

Reaction score

The age means a lot, too much.
Is there any other mod in that age? (15)
I would be surprised if there is...
Mature than me? could be, but I don't think so...
Since your discretionary was fucked up and you saw he's going to release it, and few minutes before, you get him banned... well you know that sequel already...

I said it ^^

Age, to be honest, means nothing. How you handle rule breakers while ignoring criticism comments on your actions is what qualifies that person the most to become a moderator. You break rules, you get banned, no matter who you are.

And yes there are other mods around the age of 15. I myself am 15 years old and I see no way that affects my maturity at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back