• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

1.02D ShopList Codes (Most of them are here I guess!)

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As I saw many requests about it, well I decided to upload the one I got :)

Enjoy.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No Thanks? :(

Rep is apreciated :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah good job .... can u make them to be exc ? ... i'm a noob and i wanna make new evenitembags for 1.02d

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol these are made by HrcQ

But I will try to make them excellent,when i'll have some time, cause im currently working on my server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok... when u can u just need to upload here.. and i'll watch :) remember this is for ragezone comunity not just for me :)

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
deniedkid said:
ok... when u can u just need to upload here.. and i'll watch :) remember this is for ragezone comunity not just for me :)

I know -_-

I am a member from 2004 so eh lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice.. i need this ^_^ thanks a lot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ya but me from 2005 :p and RaGEZONE rullz ... when i found this forum i was a noob.... now i know a little :)) not so much but .... can make muserver can edit a client ,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol... i posted these files a while ago but ic some people just getting them now

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HckQX .. u can make that shop list exc ?? i wanna make eventitembags .... if u will do that i'll apreciate it verry much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R u jokin man?? all of these items are in item(chs).txt or item(kor).txt in D:\muserver\data\lang\(chs/kor) all u have to get is very simple numbers hehe here is a very simple guide! credits to me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that file is broken i see , just test it on your server dude !!!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
minodo59 said:
R u jokin man?? all of these items are in item(chs).txt or item(kor).txt in D:\muserver\data\lang\(chs/kor) all u have to get is very simple numbers hehe here is a very simple guide! credits to me!

If u think u are so smart.. u should make them first...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why to make them if no body needs them?? i mean ppl who know how to create items in shops dont need this file.. i dont even need the english coz i have item(kor) in 100% english from czf version so whats the point? instead of what u did u could post a guide like i did... well never mind...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
minodo on RZ are a lot of ppl that dont knows to make them...... maybe like me ... but now i know .... u was a noob too ... all was a noob... and they still are..

Back