• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

1.3.6 Control Panel

Reaction score
Credit go to this thread and to Bola
http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-player-painel-admin-painel-865975/
View attachment 133490
And thank you to LegalSin for helping me to fix it.
Enjoy it.

Thx thx thx thx and thx.......you the best

I have few questions. The CP work i can log in.
How can i add items?
How can i go to Admin site to send money.
If i loggin it say ''You Have: coins'' why it stand no '0'

thx in advance :D

(Edit)
Ok i know now what wrong. If i log in it says on the first page 'Erro:No database selected' now i need only to know how to fix that. I set already all to my infos on config.php but still same problem.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thx thx thx thx and thx.......you the best

I have few questions. The CP work i can log in.
How can i add items?
How can i go to Admin site to send money.
If i loggin it say ''You Have: coins'' why it stand no '0'

thx in advance :D

(Edit)
Ok i know now what wrong. If i log in it says on the first page 'Erro:No database selected' now i need only to know how to fix that. I set already all to my infos on config.php but still same problem.
add the databases to phpmyadmin in dbo i think

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Why you don't search a bit
Setting Up painel
Open the file config.php
Edit Connection to mysql running
Run 2 tables in paste SQL
If sql.sql no add in the table user the options mudev and money you needs add manually this columns

(thanks again to Bola for tutorial)
If the .sql files arent in my archive download the original panel and get them from that archive.

Reaction score
Why you don't search a bit
Setting Up painel
Open the file config.php
Edit Connection to mysql running
Run 2 tables in paste SQL
If sql.sql no add in the table user the options mudev and money you needs add manually this columns

(thanks again to Bola for tutorial)
If the .sql files arent in my archive download the original panel and get them from that archive.

I do all what you said but still 'Erro:No database selected'

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score

not in archiv or i blind xD original from bola offline ...

edit

solved . mediafire back online xD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You didn't mention you have to edit the sql.sql's first row: "use pw" to "use dbo".
//Sorry for necro (few months "necro")

----
Edit:
Everything seems to be working, I can detect my characters, accounts, and all. I can add categories, items in them and send coins to everyone, but there's one major problem: I cannot buy them.
I get an error in a weird language (rather said symbols, not language!). Anyone knows a fix for this?
I get this after confirming if it's what I want to buy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You didn't mention you have to edit the sql.sql's first row: "use pw" to "use dbo".
//Sorry for necro (few months "necro")

----
Edit:
Everything seems to be working, I can detect my characters, accounts, and all. I can add categories, items in them and send coins to everyone, but there's one major problem: I cannot buy them.
I get an error in a weird language (rather said symbols, not language!). Anyone knows a fix for this?
I get this after confirming if it's what I want to buy.

you selected a char?

Back