• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

1.4.4 with three races

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create an account and assign him a 16 id
Sign in to your account and delete the new races
Enter into iweb, open ID:
17 - Mystic
18 - Seeker
20 - Psychic
27 - Assassin

and change the line:

<variable name="delete_time" type="int">1332106808</variable>
to
<variable name="delete_time" type="int">1</variable>

So..
If you try to create a character that would be link.

Sorry for my bad english

Good luck :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create an account and assign him a 16 id
Sign in to your account and delete the new races
Enter into iweb, open ID:
17 - Mystic
18 - Seeker
20 - Psychic
27 - Assassin

and change the line:

<variable name="delete_time" type="int">1332106808</variable>
to
<variable name="delete_time" type="int">1</variable>

So..
If you try to create a character that would be link.

Sorry for my bad english

Good luck :)

who is stupid enough to delete available new races ?

Reaction score
Shorter / Easier way to do it would be to edit ptemplate.conf in /gamed

change
Code:
allow_login_class_mask = 1023
to
Code:
allow_login_class_mask = 219

:wink:

//personal comment : new races/classes are garbage anyway. the game was at its peak when there were only blademasters, wizzards, venos, barbs, archers, and clerics :eek:tt1: So I could see why anyone would want to do this :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

change
Code:
to
Code:

//personal comment : new races/classes are garbage anyway. the game was at its peak when there were only blademasters, wizzards, venos, barbs, archers, and clerics :eek:tt1: So I could see why anyone would want to do this :D:

hm..
Using your mini-guide - error old version of the client

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... lol ... thats stupid ... " new races - imbalance " thousands of thousands play the new races on official server ... if u think its imbalance u need to delete all content about 1.4.4 [ from 1.3.x to 1.4.x ]

>>>

1.4.x deleted content = 1.3.x ... [ u dont delete chars und can try 1.3.x server ... ]

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
/offtopic ...

" Tideborn is pretty unbalanced to be fair " if this true - NO ONE will play this but all play this on official ... AND yes everyone say its unbalanced > i know ... but all playing :D

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they play it because its unbalanced and easy to kill with, why would anything like this deter them?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
they play it because its unbalanced and easy to kill with, why would anything like this deter them?

Its true same thing is in 1.3.6 players chose the class wich is easiest to kill\farm with, since most of 1.4.4 new servers are PvP ofc they chose Assasin\Phys\Myst\Seeker they own the old classes and even eachother.:glare:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

change
Code:
to
Code:

Just a theoretical question: Does this rly prevent the new races from showing up in creationscreen?! Am too lazy to test and i don't need it...

Abt. unbalanced blablabraindeadbla could someone delete this nonsense discussion we had alrdy 100000x times?!

Reaction score
Just a theoretical question: Does this rly prevent the new races from showing up in creationscreen?! Am too lazy to test and i don't need it...

Abt. unbalanced blablabraindeadbla could someone delete this nonsense discussion we had alrdy 100000x times?!

No, it does not. In order to prevent them from showing up at the 'create' screen you would have to remove them from the CLIENT as well. This is a LOG IN * MASK *. So technically people could create new characters all day long (assassins, psychics, seekers, and mystics) but they would NOT be able to LOG IN with them. Which now that I think about it is a pretty cool idea, since someone would go to create a sin for example (spend all this time customizing it), just to find out they cannot log it in :D: *EVIL SMILE*

Additionally, I am not going to bother removing conversation on the new races/classes being unbalanced; because they are...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
U can just do a bit customization in 71 list of sEledit.

ID;Name;Class;Race;Enemy;Att speed;Att range;HP regen;MP regen;Walk speed;Run speed;Swim speed;Fly speed;Crit rate;Vit +HP;Int +MP;Agi +accur;Agi +evas;Lvl-up HP;Lvl-up MP;Lvl-up PDMG;Lvl-up MDMG;Lvl-up PDEF;Lvl-up MDEF;Aggro
int32;wstring:64;int32;int32;int32;float;float;int32;int32;float;float;float;float;int32;int32;int32;int32;int32;int32;int32;float;float;float;float;int32

And they will be balanced.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bit late for most people to do that.. need a wipe now.

And the problem really isn't these stats, its the psychics soulforce and the sins aps that really grinds my gears.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that controlling the balance between the new classes in pvp is in our hand now. That depends on the owner of the server. With the server files is now easier to establish the balance we want, think is not necessary to remove the new classes could not test yet, but I think doing a removal of these can crash the server

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not easy to balance them after opening a server at all, There are some things you can edit before doing so however.

So think before you release!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to prevent the new races from showing up in creation screen?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really?? Omg..

Let's continue

There is nothing about amount of races in configs or other *.pck so I think that in elementclient.exe, but I dont know what the hex to disable them.

P.S. I already switched them off on the server side and want to remove them from creation screen.

P.S.S
Please without smart advices about 1.3.x

Back