• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

+1 Speed sod Crown

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I guess...The clan who have the more high score in SOD win this skill
I think to able the function speed is easy and the bless skill function,are just same Bless skill,but change the function power with +1speed,the hard is know the exactly codes to make this skill works for the sod more highest score...Maybe I need some codes to have a idea how make work this...
U have some idea about the codes?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good to have rewards. This might be a little hard but... you could try isolate bless castle skill function, edit it and remove unnecessary things, find trigger for it (make it read database so it can find winning clan) and add it to client/server. Sounds easy but Its not :)

BTW, I don't think + 1 speed is good idea, this could easily unbalance everything. Try with things you might get from BC function on start (like +abs).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good to have rewards. This might be a little hard but... you could try isolate bless castle skill function, edit it and remove unnecessary things, find trigger for it (make it read database so it can find winning clan) and add it to client/server. Sounds easy but Its not :)

BTW, I don't think + 1 speed is good idea, this could easily unbalance everything. Try with things you might get from BC function on start (like +abs).

maybe,if does that need to make a right balance,but making a right skill balance of the chars,its possible add this without unbalance evrything,ofc that use this without skill balance is a bad idea...Till now nobady have some codes to study or something?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally think that the only reward for Bless or SoD should be gold / exp.

Anything else is completely unbalancing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally think that the only reward for Bless or SoD should be gold / exp.

Anything else is completely unbalancing.

ofc,those skills unbalance the game,the pvp is unbalance and etc,the players with the bless skill are more strong,and this make the game unfair,KPT make this,so maybe the kpt unbalanced the game with this bless skill,as well as the skills that are unbalance too, we must make our own skill balance to make the game better,that is, not everything that KPT does is perfect, maybe we can straighten it out, change the skill of bless is easy, we can switch to another reward, maybe if we changed just for gold, the bless would not be as appreciated for the players or would it be? What do you think of this? because gold it already generates for the leader of the winner clan,or we could think of another function to bless skill before take her out, anyone have any ideas?

Back