Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

114 Paid Mods from s-platoon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you can lay out the Day Zone map itself. It is not in the mods, there is only a mission.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you can lay out the Day Zone map itself. It is not in the mods, there is only a mission.
Yes, you will need to download the map from steam, because its kinda big. Thats why I didn't upload it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's possible to generate a key for a workshop map mod? ( ) Tementey is a rat who hides his map behind a paywall, and the public map is a complete mess.... any way to generate a key with the mod files? (without repacking, of course.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If anyone wants to try to get the RF airdrop mods to work, and share with us later, here it is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If anyone wants to try to get the RF airdrop mods to work, and share with us later, here it is.
That's useless, it's the client pbo, you need the server pbos for their mods to work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey i'm trying to install AlexCars mod to my server. There are vehicle .pbos aswell as the serverside ones, but no keys. Should i sign the normal pbo and pack serverside .pbo to my server folder or? I've signed them once but it didnt work:\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi does anybody know how to install this AI bots mod???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i'm trying to install AlexCars mod to my server. There are vehicle .pbos aswell as the serverside ones, but no keys. Should i sign the normal pbo and pack serverside .pbo to my server folder or? I've signed them once but it didnt work:\

It is most likely out of date. It would need to be unpacked and updated. But yes, just sign the pbo's, and make a key.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not exactly a mod but, does anyone have the Deer Isle CE files to edit the map tiers? The author has them behind a paywall for some fucked up reason

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not exactly a mod but, does anyone have the Deer Isle CE files to edit the map tiers? The author has them behind a paywall for some fucked up reason
I just checked, I don't have it. I did have it last year. But deleted it.

Maybe this can help.
I had followed these steps before to make mission files for CE.

Here is a good map for CE.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files for deer isles ce editor are on his website they are not behind a paywall you need to look harder :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been trying. no luck, because everyone is scared because its tracked and traced now!
what do you mean tracked and traced?

im using BotAi.ver 2.14_REL_Gaulc21 is working well, i know are new versions with improvements but this one works fine.

Is there a place or way to get paid mods like the ones included in this pack. I mean, how were they obtained? I'm asking to see how to get many others that are not in this pack and share them with the community.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean tracked and traced?

im using BotAi.ver 2.14_REL_Gaulc21 is working well, i know are new versions with improvements but this one works fine.

Is there a place or way to get paid mods like the ones included in this pack. I mean, how were they obtained? I'm asking to see how to get many others that are not in this pack and share them with the community.
No I mean the latest version of the bots. Version 2.15.0 and up is tracked.

Back