Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1792 From the net

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does this server contain any flaws, bugs?
This server possible does have bugs and flaws. The Client is from Reborn so you can check their patch log in their forum to see what was fixed. This is the base Heritage client so there was a lot fixed between this and the next official release which was Awakening.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, please tell me how to register a new account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error when start gacd
Code:
Starting Gacd...##./start: ▒▒ 20:  8822 ▒δ▒▒▒                  nohup ./gacd gamesys.conf > /root/logs/2gacd.log 2>&1
Starting Gacd...####################

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, please tell me how to register a new account?
You can log in with a pre-registered account available in the database:

User: 1 Password: 1

User: 1234 Password: 1234

If you want to register a completely new account, you can find a pre-built PHP script on the forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use php script,and mod password to HEX
This is a web page registration. Must be extracted to opt/lampp/htdocs/

Then you can type your Ip address in web browser and register accounts

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played a single first mission and when I completed it I was already at level 18 and ready to go to the first town, is this rapid level up on the server normal? If not... how do I normalize the experience received?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, it's not what i mean, i mean for handle npc task not the game task itself. task_npc.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there i tried to change the ip thing using "ifconfig eth0 192.168.xxxxx" but for some reason on the os its not letting me change it o.o anyone know why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there i tried to change the ip thing using "ifconfig eth0 192.168.xxxxx" but for some reason on the os its not letting me change it o.o anyone know why?
may help you, I think that to change the the vm ip you also need to change some settings in virtual network editor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may help you, I think that to change the the vm ip you also need to change some settings in virtual network editor.
thank you! it did! but i also downloaded the ones u shared, and the question i have is..since it says "1792 with web" does that mean it has a webpage to make an account? if so what would it be? just the 192.168.200.100? or is it a different one?

-------------EDIT-------------------
dont wanna post another thingy, but i went ahead and followed the instructions on top about the htdocs. i extracted the doc files on the path they said, but do i have to add anything extra? when i enter the ip it doesnt load any webpage for me. was i supposed to remove the original htdocs folder or keep it?

Last edited:
Back