• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

1855 clients taking a while to load!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
For some reason, my 1855 clients are taking atleast 4 mins to start up, idk why, but its weird... Any ideas?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorta having the same problem it keeps saying..."The game security module update has failed"

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gameguard and Offcial PT servers in general are kinda down globally, but you can always used a stripped client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So try use xtrap and delete Gameguard folder and GameGuard.des in client side.
comment this line in your hotuk.ini server:
//*GAME_GUARD 1
//or use this:
*GAME_GUARD 0

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im using regular ept with version 1847, its all good now xP

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
sorry for double post, but anyone know what files their are to make the tele scroll into english? where exaclty are they? And why does my pike shoot the Phoenix Spear as a bow?

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your pike is using a scythe like a bow then you most likely have some old rPT tmABCD folder, the scroll you find the .zhoon for and just change it to English.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im talking about the scroll that has all 22 places on it, not like ric, pillai, or nav

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats what I'm talking about to lol, find its Item ID then just edit its zhoon file, unless its one of those items where the name is determined by the client your using in which case you'll have to hex a new name.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm, well, how do i replace the scythe as a bow thing? what folder is it in? like char, or gameserver/char

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its the tmABCD folder in the Char directory, try a couple of server patches.

Back