• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(2012 Odin) UI adjustments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Subbi - (2012 Odin) UI adjustments - RaGEZONE Forums

so in this picture, you see the character and the two rotation buttons.
I have relocated the character to be closer to the camera so you get a really good head shot.
Only issue is I cannot figure out how to move the two rotation buttons.

I cannot remember what server I played but I noticed it had a new layout for the Character panel [ when you press I]

I was wondering how you go about arranging that as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another bump:/ like does no one on here do any work with graphics that don't involve costumes, weapon skins, or crappy UI overlays?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UI editing is basic 3D modeling. Sometimes it's pain in the butt, but it's usually easy. Not gonna spoon feed you, but just check resmenu > charcreate > CreatCharTurnButton.nif

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UI editing is basic 3D modeling. Sometimes it's pain in the butt, but it's usually easy. Not gonna spoon feed you, but just check resmenu > charcreate > CreatCharTurnButton.nif

I have moved them in that nif, and on the actual background nif.. they still do not move.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of the UI elements have fixed position, so it will position itself, no matter of the mesh position. Solution - edit the mesh.
Just to show it's possible:
twU4TsV - (2012 Odin) UI adjustments - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of the UI elements have fixed position, so it will position itself, no matter of the mesh position. Solution - edit the mesh.
Just to show it's possible:
twU4TsV - (2012 Odin) UI adjustments - RaGEZONE Forums

jOXgfXH - (2012 Odin) UI adjustments - RaGEZONE Forums

okay, so now how do I rearrange the Character UI? same thing?

Back