Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a bug in this server, but i didnot how to fix it.
"When i Shout a senten, if other person in same map, he will see my senten. But, if he in a diffrent map, he cannot see any thing"
Who have any anwer or solution for that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have the files of the new classes ( Assassin and Archer ) to the server ( Br) / 2013 client bola?

sorry for writing I am Brazilian and I'm using google translator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
How to solve the problem of chat?
/ field / Whisp / Party / Trade / Guild not shown.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This has been sitting on my computer for a few months, so I decided to release it.

These are the full 2013 server files, it runs the Bola client, I remember seeing it work with some BR client dated 03-2013.

Don't ask how to run it, it requires telnet to be enabled to the apiserver, which is linux based, the database is mssql, and the servers are windows executable.

I bought these a few months back, and then realized I was lied too, and didn't receive the whole package (the mrf editor) so I got my money back.

Download:

credits:
me (for buying them, and helping getting the server to run)
KingBlast
link is dead, please upload files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to hear this, well may be you can implement more, i have too much work in company, have no time to do that.

can i have tha api ='? im tryng to do it but all i get is
Keith - [2013] RaiderZ server files + databases + client = Bola - RaGEZONE Forums

Back