• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

2232 server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Can someone please re upload their 2232 server files with lvl 85 cap and 127.0.0.1 ip fix. Btw im using play rf client to set up my server.thanks in advance

update:
i manage to set the server seccesfully with play rf 2232 server.log in server, account server, billing, world server running fine. but i dont know how to set up the client. i have play rf client but when i clcik rf.exe nothing happened. can someone send some link or help me to configure the client.thanks in advance

or can someone kindly upload a rf.exe and launcher for playrf client 2232 with 127.0.0.1 ip.

Last edited:
Back