Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[29.09 EXP~Overload] LOC-MU [Season VI-HARD] PVP&TVT / New-ChaosMix / <Free>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Hotline] LandOfChaos [Season VI+/200X/30% ] PVP&TVT / NO-DONOR / Craft2Win

You can make poll or suggestions on our forums but if we want longterm progress and gameplay we should stay with this configuration.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To be honest I came, I saw, I left. The main reason I guess is Season 6 which is so popular among multiple servers that.. well it makes the gameplay boring. I don't really see any possibilities of spending hours solo (I don't really enjoy playing in party - that's just my opinion) and the gameplay to me is just dull. This is just my opinion - I would prefer if I could play either solo and have advantages coming from playing solo or play in pt and have advantages from playing in pt but since a while as long as I see Mu Online has become multi-ip gold party game where you need to have at least a few accounts to play if you want to gain anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for your feedback DIPPY16, weird that's your first message from long-time ago and also negative.

Anyway, you rate it bad because of "Season6 features" that's equivalent to rate blind man in speed-reading.

Good luck on S12 with Pokemuuns. Thanks once more :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The server has good configurations and customizations, but the drop is really low and difficult, I do not want to be misunderstood, I'm not saying that the server is bad, I just say that at least with the drop is extremely low / difficult.

The only advantage for me that have other new servers is the possibility of "offattack or offlevel" since for a person like me who works approximately 12 hours a day, it is quite difficult to have the game client open and constantly reviewing XD

From the rest I can say that everything is fine, I can recommend this server for those who can dedicate themselves to play it properly.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for feedback Menduksay!

Yes, there's possibility to run /offexp or /offstore, and yes - our project was created to make players more active like it was in old days. To hunt rare items like Jewels, Exe or others you need to go on events, raid bosses or hunt goldens and invasions.

Only by this way we can make this server longterm and stable.

We can't be flexible for every player but i think that the most important things like activity, trade (market), parties and events/invasions are going well.

For this moment we're thinking about another features which will help with newcomers and veterans progress.
More informations come soon so follow this topic and wait for more :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why i cant use post?
it say: you cant not talk during 4226 minutes
i just want to find party
sr for my bad english and help me pls!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Hotline] LandOfChaos [Season VI+/200X/30% ] PVP&amp;TVT / NO-DONOR / Craft2Win

We're working on that problem.
Use Party-master in Lorencia, there's 3 pages of auto-parties.

Everything should be fine now. Soon it'll be fixed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yes, it is solved, thank you.

I think server need really more people.
I see potential, but it can't "explode" ("be seen") without more users

Need more Kanturu1 Splinter Wolf spots
Also (very important): more active GM online.
We see you admins too little time per day,
we need you more than that.
(i know you have your life)

Btw, one of the Atlans2 spot mark on map, is moved (ingame, and opening map in Atlans2, you can see it) XD

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

EL GROX my old friend =)

We're online almost for whole day because got job in office and my MU is turned on in background. Sometimes is better to hide to see how is the situation on the server is going on. Actually for this moment we're not looking for GM's because most of them can make bigger inferno on the server than Irma.

If we're talking about spots please write an suggestion on forums to remember about that. For this moment we've got some small problem with board host but soon it'll be back :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

-no lags
-no webshop or VIP exp bonus
-no Bugs
-no cheaters
-active admins that are willing to help and fix issues

Add interesting customs (both events and items) to this packet and you Get a truly enjoyable mu experiance.

IT Has just started, so hop in and find out that it is really worth your time

If as well as me, you are also tired of all these pay2win servers where administration cares about their Wallet more than about servers society, this server is for you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This server really reminds me my old times in muonline :) also with new added things include like unique chaos machine recipe, new NPCs and 100% working reconnection the game is just more than pleasure. Well i was sceptic about starting play on this server because this is server 6 and imagine my suprise when i log in... It was very possitive first look with all working machines upgrade. I can recommended this server. I hope that new players will arrive soon because there is no time to waste :)

In my opinion I think only one minus of this server is % of manashield it should be reduce

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you like write more information about server everything is so confusing. Who drops the boxes hearts and stuff? so far im level 300 and got 0 of them, Cant find all mob spots on maps, maybe add some droplist for mobs or something would be coo,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can you like write more information about server everything is so confusing. Who drops the boxes hearts and stuff? so far im level 300 and got 0 of them, Cant find all mob spots on maps, maybe add some droplist for mobs or something would be coo,

What do you talking about? there is all on map when you click TAB. All spots have their own mark.
There is only Gold Medals and Silver Medals and its not possible to get 300 level without pick up any gold medals or silver ... ? And you asked about WHO drops the boxes and stuff so you can pick up them from monsters in any map

This server is an unique one with that configuration and with extras recipes in chaos machine, map costumization. Admins of that server did really great work and its very rare to play on it so here is your chance to try it on your own

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

theone1 already there's drop-list but on our forums here: Guides and tutorials - Land Of Chaos | Forums
You'll find everything about drop on this category. Event timers are on website so i think that everything is done good from our side :)

If you've got any questions, just write on forums, im sure that you'll get any info you need.

Thanks Zielony

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes thanks just didnt find agons spot in noria yesterday, And i dont know what to do with those stuff archangel shard dark evolution stone etc maybe there is some topic in forum about that also so i could understand how things work. And yes i have recieved 0 golden medals and im 300,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Hotline] LandOfChaos [Season VI+/200X/30% ] PVP&amp;TVT / NO-DONOR / Craft2Win

Okey cool i found useful things there but i want to ask about that tvt event and devias ice golem event should be on i runned whole devias 1-4 found no ice golems or other players hunting them?

Oh my bad the timezone is diffrent silly me :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server timer in-game should work great, it's on left bottom corner.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Everyone is welcome, especially now when we're thinking about we're making speedEVENT for newcomers. Soon there'll be more informations about that but we're 100% that this weekend will be great chance for new players because for all of these days the experiance for newcomers (from 0 up to 4-6 rr) will be boosted by 50%

Anyway, tomorrow we want to run first PvP Event, the Last Man Standing Event with great rewards.

More infomations about our server and updates soon!
Check out our forum: Forums - Land Of Chaos | Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [29.09 EXP~Overload] LOC-MU [Season VI-HARD] PVP&TVT / New-ChaosMix / <Free>

5m for /post is too much >.<
great config, great environment, nice setup <3 love it

Back