Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3.4 Rental NPC need

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people , i am currently trying to put a rental NPC in my 3.4 source so i can give him upgraded items , i tried the following things ;
Change NPC type to the rental npc's from araz(gor) which is 25 , but this type doesn't exist on 3.4 source i believe .
I tried also to give the normal merchants which are for armor etc. items , they took the items but the items can't be given upgraded to them but only on +0 .
Tried also changing the NPC type with an public editor to Lend NPC Type (this editor is in german language) but still i got error and didn't manage to save the file after editing it .
Is there any way i can spawn a rental NPC in 3.4 source to give in it upgraded items for example +24 ?
I would appreciate any kind of help,
Thanks very much .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk much the 3.4 source, but if you want really it you need to implement it on source... you can maybe bypass by quest reward or something else if you won't change source

Upvote 0
Back