• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

3D Fantasy MMORPG ybtx(佣兵天下) full source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 3D Fantasy MMORPG ybtx(佣兵天下) full source is released

Downloading will reply with some info thanks..I strongly suggest that we make a Development Section for this game to contribute more.

Last edited:
Reaction score

MentaL said:
loveomg said:
MentaL said:
loveomg said:
Mental, I glad to see you
please open a section for YBTX (you can see it in MMORPG Extra section)
we already got the perfect source code
and cmb who respects from many leads us
we want to go futher developments
check the Extra section, then make a ybtx section plz

Thank you

can you link me?

Thanks for your reply

the ybtx link is bellow

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/3d-fantasy-mmorpg-ybtx-full-871481/

i'll keep an eye on the thread.
<-- Mental says ^^

everybody, send a request message to Mental please

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If we can translate it we done.i think server this game is script about mission.and npc.not too heavy.My friend was translate it to another language.but the button doesn't show up

Reaction score

@loveomg
How open GM Console? ;/

@topic
I'm managing to translate the game, but I'm using the original files (chinese_simple).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I translate chinese into Vietnam. The good

loveomg - 3D Fantasy MMORPG ybtx(佣兵天下) full source - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

It will take ages to translate all these quests, we should do something like a project where everybody helps a bit.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

because they are translating @@!.and they give up lol.i see a thousand item and option inthere.we cant use google :(

Reaction score

I have translated all scripts in Lang folder to Korean. it took just 2 weeks.
If you use translation program, it's not difficult. (I don't recommand google because it's not good for big data)
Download the Chinese_simple.zip in first thread. you can see the way I used.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to translate my game temporarily while waiting for a full share:

1 / Delete file ..... \Client\lang\chinese_simple.pkg (and english.pkg)
2 / Copy 2 folder .. \ Server\cfg\lang\chinese_simple and starter_chinese aside ..... \Client\lang
3 / Open the file ......... \ Client \ etc \ gac \ CrcCode.txt => edit the last line to
.. /.. / lang / chinese_simple 4294962070
4 / Translate to.. \table\gm\Lan_UserAdvice_Common.txt try this out
5 / Copy the file to client service ... (corresponding folder)
6 / Run server
7 / Login and test to see how

===============================
Present new test is:
GM-table (bug report / event)
- Displayed by icons that identify teams or NPC or enemy ..
- Create new characters (named parties, hair, hair color, clothing ..)

Demo vietnamese
Untitled - 3D Fantasy MMORPG ybtx(佣兵天下) full source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to translate my game temporarily while waiting for a full share:
1 / Delete file ..... \Client\lang\chinese_simple.pkg (and english.pkg)
2 / Copy 2 folder .. \ Server\cfg\lang\chinese_simple and starter_chinese aside ..... \Client\lang
Where do I find this folder "Client"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Loveomg you can teach how to build the source code and use a dedicated tool for the construction
I do not have much knowledge of the build source
I am very passionate about build source, please help

Last edited:
Reaction score

This guide will show you how to compile the 佣兵天下 (refered to ybtx below) game, setup the server in Windows or Linux, and play the game in local.

Compile
I compiled the code in VC2005(VC8). There are a lot of compilation errors in VC2008, most are attributable to c++ templates (or you can disable the security check for STL in VC2008 by specifying /D_SECURE_SCL). I just reverted the .sln and .vcproj files from VC2008 to match VC2005 (seems someone messed this up using VC2008).

Step:

1. Go to folder code\home\all, open complete.sln with VS2005 (VC8).
  2. Go to ToolsàOptionsàProjects and SolutionsàVC++ Directories, add DXSDK Include and Lib paths (use this one I included in the pack: code\dxsdk_mar2008)
  3. Change the compile mode to Release (Debug is OK too, have a try yourself).
  4. Compile the RunModule, GameGac, GameGas projects:
5. The compiled binaries are in code\bin\Release. GameGac is the client binary, and GameGas is the server binary. RunModule is the invokers for both the server and client, that it calls LoadLibrary to get the exposed entry point SqrMain (of GameGac or GameGas) to execute the client or server logic.

Setup the Server in Windows
Let’s start MySQL first. I’ve made one copy in code\bin\DB, so just double click the 0.Start_MySQL.bat in code\bin folder (root account password: 123456).

The following steps only need to be done for the first time before you can start up your server. You don’t have to do it again since I’ve done it already.

1. You have to install Cygwin, and make sure the Cygwin path is in the first place in the windows %PATH%. Or
    1. Fire up cmd (do not close it, it will be used later)
    2. Type:
Set PATH=<path_to_your_cygwin_bin_folder>;%PATH%

1. Fire up cmd (skip if you’ve done this in above step)
  2. Change directory to code\bin
  3. Type and enter:
sh AutoConfig.sh
After that, change the directory path settings in code\etc\common\Directory.xml.This is very important, otherwise the server would fail to start.

1. Type and enter:
sh ReCreateDB_cygwin.sh
This will initialize the database, such creating schemas, tables, and inserting data records.

1. Type and enter:
sh AddGameDBUser.sh
This will add a new db user ybtx and grant full privileges.

1. NOTE: I’ve made other changes to the configuration files in code\etc, please use a diff tool to see the detail. I just don’t remember all.

Up to now and later, you only need to double click the 1.StartGameServer.bat file to start the server. Wait about 1 minute, the server will be started.

Compile and Setup the Server in Linux
First you need to install a 64bit version of Linux. The product server must be of 64bit, otherwise the code could not compile (BTW, the 3rd party shared library files are of 64bit). I’ve installed CentOS 5.8 x86_64 in my VM box.

Ensure the following are also installed:

1. MySQL
  2. gcc
  3. uuid-dev

Create your workspace and copy two folders to it: cfg and code.

Change directory to the code folder, type make to compile the code (I’ve made minor changes to the Makefile scripts so it could be compiled successfully).

The following steps are similar to those in Windows:

1. Change directory to code\bin
  2. Type and enter:
./AutoConfig.sh
After that, change the directory path settings in code\etc\common\Directory.xml.This is very important, otherwise the server would fail to start.

1. Type and enter:
./ReCreateDB.sh
This will initialize the database, such creating schemas, tables, and inserting data records.

1. Type and enter:
./AddGameDBUser.sh
This will add a new db user ybtx and grant full privileges.

It’s time to start the server:
./rungame.sh

Don’t forget to open the ports in iptables: 52520, 52530 and 10077. (if you don’t know how, google it)

Start the Game in Windows
Simple, double click the 2.StartGame.bat under code\bin.
The startup parameters are in this file: code\etc\gac\GacConfig.lua

After you start up the client, type any name and password to enter the game. If the name you entered is not existed in database (tbl_user_static), the server would create one for you. After all this is a dev box settingJ

Now please enjoy the game.

Reaction score

Code:
5>c:\Users\PC\Desktop\ybtx Projeto\code_from_SVN\implib\inc\boost/preprocessor/repetition/for.hpp(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
5>CRenderRegionEffect.cpp
6>c:\Users\PC\Desktop\ybtx Projeto\code_from_SVN\implib\inc\boost/preprocessor/repetition/for.hpp(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
6>CGuiCoder.cpp
5>CClientSceneQuery.cpp
6>c:\Users\PC\Desktop\ybtx Projeto\code_from_SVN\implib\inc\boost/preprocessor/repetition/for.hpp(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
6>CGuiBaseCoder.cpp
5>c:\Users\PC\Desktop\ybtx Projeto\code_from_SVN\implib\inc\boost/preprocessor/repetition/for.hpp(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/preprocessor/debug/error.hpp': No such file or directory
5>CRenderModel.cpp
5>CRenderLight.cpp
6>SQRGUITransparentEffect.cpp
5>CRenderAudio.cpp
6>SQRGUIShapeEffect.cpp
5>CRenderDialog.cpp
5>CObjectDialog.cpp
6>SQRGUIEffectHandler.cpp
5>CWater.cpp
6>stdafx.cpp
6>SQRWndClass.cpp
5>CSceneLoadProcess.cpp
6>SQRGUIStyles.cpp
5>CRenderSystem.cpp
6>SQRGUIManager.cpp
5>CRenderScene.cpp

How i have this problem? ;(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

just make sure all includes does exists , if not then just put them there..

Reaction score

Code:
5>CRenderRegionEffect.cpp
6>CGuiCoder.cpp
5>CClientSceneQuery.cpp
6>CGuiBaseCoder.cpp
5>CRenderModel.cpp
5>CRenderLight.cpp
6>SQRGUITransparentEffect.cpp
5>CRenderAudio.cpp
6>SQRGUIShapeEffect.cpp
5>CRenderDialog.cpp
5>CObjectDialog.cpp
6>SQRGUIEffectHandler.cpp
5>CWater.cpp
6>stdafx.cpp
6>SQRWndClass.cpp
5>CSceneLoadProcess.cpp
6>SQRGUIStyles.cpp
5>CRenderSystem.cpp
6>SQRGUIManager.cpp
5>CRenderScene.cpp

How i have this problem? ;(

I am aware of this issue, and am currently working on resolving all compilation errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 3D Fantagy MMORPG ybtx server and client, guide release

can you comfirm about the password of this rar
i found that "omglove" is not correct

link:

Last edited:
Back