• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

3rd job problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
deyes1968 - 3rd job problem - RaGEZONE Forums

when i hexed the engine i get this probleme
open hex editor and select engine
search for COMCTL32.dll replace it with cskill.dll [TWO TIMES]
deyes1968 - 3rd job problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Even though I know nothing about how these server files work, even I can see how stupid this 'problem' is.

You are comparing 2 things.

#1 : A hexed mainserver where you indicate "skill.dll".
#2 : A client with an error that it can't find skill.dll
First of all I highly doubt that the way you hex your mainserver has ANYTHING to do with an error you get when you startup your CLIENT.
Why? Because you are only starting up a client, it is not even connecting to a server yet, it's in the stage of loading the data files.

Now you expect your client to work by putting 'cskill.dll' inside your client folder?
Anyone with a little bit of common sense knows it doesn't work that way.

If your client searches for 'skill.dll', you need to provide a 'skill.dll'.
A comparison: Let's say you get pulled off the road by a police officer and he asks for your driver's license, you are expected to give him a driver's license, not a shopping list or something.
Your client works the same way. It requests data from skill.dll which clearly doesn't exist in your folder, so it will generate an error.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i think you change your config.pk and e.pk password change pw engine too to get it work and this pw of engine JKSYEHAB#9052

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add me on skype or msn

i use koemv2 with main.dll from matknight

so i need engine for koemv2 with 3rd job

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im just looking at your first post actualy.. noticed your using nwk's client? or kallys repack..
if you are.. then forget this threat altogether.. it is NOT possible to use sirix's 3rd job on new engines because all the hooks and modifications are wrong.. the addressing in the newer engines is different.
besides. its rather pointless to add the 3rd job that way anyways into the client because they are already there anyways. just need to code the serverside for them to get them to work :)

Ok so i was wondering what on SvrSide do i have to code to get them to work? Using Termina repack, based of NWK. Is it in DBSvr or MainSvr, or somewhere els?

Please advice :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even though I know nothing about how these server files work, even I can see how stupid this 'problem' is.

You are comparing 2 things.

#1 : A hexed mainserver where you indicate "skill.dll".
#2 : A client with an error that it can't find skill.dll
First of all I highly doubt that the way you hex your mainserver has ANYTHING to do with an error you get when you startup your CLIENT.
Why? Because you are only starting up a client, it is not even connecting to a server yet, it's in the stage of loading the data files.

Now you expect your client to work by putting 'cskill.dll' inside your client folder?
Anyone with a little bit of common sense knows it doesn't work that way.

If your client searches for 'skill.dll', you need to provide a 'skill.dll'.
A comparison: Let's say you get pulled off the road by a police officer and he asks for your driver's license, you are expected to give him a driver's license, not a shopping list or something.
Your client works the same way. It requests data from skill.dll which clearly doesn't exist in your folder, so it will generate an error.

if u have a little knowelage about kaonline you will know that the problem is wrong hexed engine.exe, he hexed in engine skill.dll ( no cskill.dll)

Upvote 0
Back