Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3rd Job

Reaction score
Hey guys:
I want to ask you about the 3rd job.
Cause i've seen over 5 servers already that have it.
I Search every where and make a good research, But- Didn't found anything yet.
So my question is:

1:There gonna be 3rd Job soon on Private Servers thats someone gonna release?

I know its a kind of a stupid question, but i jealous at people who got it :) so i just want to ask.

hahaha :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its simple,the just replace other skills,
like "Passive Attack" -> change moition and atk and put it as Velvet arrow or something...xD

Reaction score
Unique come msn.
Where the hell you go ?!?!
I'ts good you got a server but you leave other people alone :(
lol ahi come MSN and thats all lol...

Xiris:
Why did you gave me this link, i saw your post but i didn't understand what i actually need to do.
can you explain more?
Thanks

Reaction score
Xiris:
Why did you gave me this link, i saw your post but i didn't understand what i actually need to do.
can you explain more?
Thanks

You did not understand? Why are you even here then:thumbup: its a simple edit of your initmonster. PC is a monster weird but true.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Seriously wath's so interresting about 3rd job? Some god damn new overpowered skills, wath's so speacial about it, I really dont know why so much people are obsessed by that. I see a server with 3rd job im like " ok then what ".

Reaction score
Seriously wath's so interresting about 3rd job? Some god damn new overpowered skills, wath's so speacial about it, I really dont know why so much people are obsessed by that. I see a server with 3rd job im like " ok then what ".

Ghost, Well i guess you are kinda right, 3rd job is not the best thing in the world, But i saw a few people got it, so that's why i wonder if someone can tell me how to do it.
Lol and i'm not obsessed about that, i just think its COOL :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ghost, Well i guess you are kinda right, 3rd job is not the best thing in the world, But i saw a few people got it, so that's why i wonder if someone can tell me how to do it.
Lol and i'm not obsessed about that, i just think its COOL :)

I didint say ay names, just told my opinion in general :).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think they are interesting because none server has the real 3rd job skills...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It's called being bored with the same skills from like 2004... It is 2011 now ghost... If you wanted a reminder, that's kinda like 7 years bro.

(Alot of us have been playing kal since before CoP and were involved in the first few castle wars on server 1)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's called being bored with the same skills from like 2004... It is 2011 now ghost... If you wanted a reminder, that's kinda like 7 years bro.

(Alot of us have been playing kal since before CoP and were involved in the first few castle wars on server 1)

yea but for that u don`t need to make a shiti fake 3rd job ! just change the skill effects how u want and then all new again :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's because the majority of the people don't have what it takes to get 3rd job on the international servers. That's why!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea but for that u don`t need to make a shiti fake 3rd job ! just change the skill effects how u want and then all new again :p

It's called progression evo, You have too take baby steps to achieve something like the 3rd job, not like it would be easy for those attempting it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's called progression evo, You have too take baby steps to achieve something like the 3rd job, not like it would be easy for those attempting it.
no that not even close to progress ,maby you wana say xirix 3rd job is progres? or maby the new ryunn will have the reall one ...
anyway is nice to se that ppl a least try to make something:):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's because the majority of the people don't have what it takes to get 3rd job on the international servers. That's why!

Its because the majority of ppl get blocked/hacked before they can do anything..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its because the majority of ppl get blocked/hacked before they can do anything..

I'm sure 90% of the people that get blocked deserve it. I've successfully made a God of Sword with out getting "Hacked or blocked". People are just too lazy to do it, even though it's not that difficult. Play smart and anyone can do it.

Back