Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3rd Job

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sure 90% of the people that get blocked deserve it. I've successfully made a God of Sword with out getting "Hacked or blocked". People are just too lazy to do it, even though it's not that difficult. Play smart and anyone can do it.

I got blocked on hanin recently for tresspassing on other peoples accounts... Even tho i havent installed int server on my computer for well over a year.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got blocked on hanin recently for tresspassing on other peoples accounts... Even tho i havent installed int server on my computer for well over a year.

Well then maybe you're that unfortunate 10% lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wasnt playing kal for 6-7 months just few logs to check whats up and after maybe 1,5 or 2 months I tryied to log in and got notice ur acc is blocked bla bla...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting god of sword is just time consuming. Have enough time? congratz you can achieve third job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't even have to level yourself nowadays. Everyone leeches.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol i cant even get ON int server.. i start the game and i get.... "Anti_!Hack shield has dectected none exsistant poop " ...cue game crash* xD lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's not even 3rd job heh like you told it then it's use less cuz that's only replace of Poison Cloud and what it gives another poop called "3rd job skill" but it's again replaced! Ehh idk why most ppl on kalonline p-servers replacing skills. We can add dmg to old skills and voila you have "3rd dmg" w/o motion. That's only my opinion and sorry for my bad english ehh.
Colonel

PS.
xiris keep going on addons ;).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not even 3rd job heh like you told it then it's use less cuz that's only replace of Poison Cloud and what it gives another poop called "3rd job skill" but it's again replaced! Ehh idk why most ppl on kalonline p-servers replacing skills. We can add dmg to old skills and voila you have "3rd dmg" w/o motion. That's only my opinion and sorry for my bad english ehh.
Colonel

PS.
xiris keep going on addons ;).

As far as I know sirix just "released" the solution how to get AOE AR as many ppl want it to kill all mobs.Its just 1 way of 45156456 others to make it work.Probably sirix didnt use that easy way of making 3rd job but I guess he coded it by himself and as we can see noone came so far yet as he did.so respect. ;)

Back