Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

5.0 Araz crashes after login

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a question for you guys
recently i tried to run version 5.0 Araz and now i can successful start the client and log in but once i log in and accepted the conditions the game crashed and closed
i tried multi-able time same thing keeps happening
if you have any experience please share with me.. i really appreciate it

update: now i can select character but after i select it and press start the game doesn't start and i am back at login screen
Note: Tpatch service is not running i am not sure if it is critical

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That means that you have connect correctly the tlogin but no the tworld or tmap. tpatch is not necesary

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That means that you have connect correctly the tlogin but no the tworld or tmap. tpatch is not necesary
Thank you for your replay
so far i have them compiled 32 bit and run them as services with no problem is there is anyother things i can do on the server side you can advise me to fix Tworld and Tmap

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
certainly only a problem of port set in table ( i don't remember the table) or on regedit ? the tlogin redirect on wrong port of tmap ?

Upvote 0
Solution
Back