• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

5 Class Source

Reaction score
backpack unlock portion..my previous inventory ep9 source even i unlock all lines after you relogin still tab 1 can only be saved

yes i unlocked all lines even when you relogin the unlocked lines are still there :w00t:
Guide fix Inventory Line don't save when logout

NetServerLib open s_COdbcGameInven.cpp

find
wInvenLine > 5

change
wInvenLine > 25

save, rebuild and enjoy it
KingAce01 - 5 Class Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@blackcatyb .. same with ep8 source compiling sir ??? any ss how to compile or LINK pls
can u give vmware DL link ???

Ace17 -- it is normal that when you compile got many warnings ?? 1 skipped 1 error ???
any ss how to compile this source .. sorry im NOOB

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guide fix Inventory Line don't save when logout

NetServerLib open s_COdbcGameInven.cpp

find
wInvenLine > 5

change
wInvenLine > 25

save, rebuild and enjoy it
KingAce01 - 5 Class Source - RaGEZONE Forums

But be careful, if you edit your inventory using ep6 GMC there will be some bugs when you upgrade the InvenLine. some items may gone missing or some items will be randomly inserted :sneaky2:

btw, check your inbox :)

Back