• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

.61 poop if you dont have a PBO Extractor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It only contains few things
(You are going to need a program to open .chm files, which I think almost every computer comes with it)

Download :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: ALL .61 Commands/Actions/Classnames

This is just a copy of the .chm file in scripts.pbo/documentation? Why are you releasing it when it's available by simply extracting the PBO?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is just a copy of the .chm file in scripts.pbo/documentation? Why are you releasing it when it's available by simply extracting the PBO?
Because some of these people don't have a pbo extracter and are dinguses

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why would you care you would not have 60 files if i didn't of released them would you NO this is why 61 is not released Negative people like you he is just trying to help out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why would you care you would not have 60 files if i didn't of released them would you NO this is why 61 is not released Negative people like you he is just trying to help out

My wigga.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Didn't mean it in a bad way, just wondered why it was under releases - that's all.

Back