Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

661 WIP Server Files and Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried about 5 or more different XC-folders - none of them worked. Most wouldn't even let me join my own local server, because they'd issue a double-heartbeat, which the server doesn't know how to handle.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Matt - 661 WIP Server Files and Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the links for the client wont work, can someone share the 661 cliente with me please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to log in? any news?

v661 Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i`ve found that link but downloading at 180kb/s is PAINFULL!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weird - that was my source, too @edugenes. And I was downloading with about 5 megabyte/second.

@Jhow90 once you set up the server (be sure to change database-port in "1-Database.bat" back to 27017) and properly configured the "network.properties" as well as the "server.properties" file(s), you should fire up database, realm- and worldserver (1, 2 and 3). There's no XC-folder so far, which would let you play on the private server by using the same means as in v491 ("Start64.bat" etc.).

Instead one needs to use the "bdoEmu Launcher.exe". What it does, is - I am repeating what someone else, who seemed to know more about it than I do, said - inject IP as well as account information into memory just at the right time, because apparently XC notices if the service.ini has been modified and even then keeps issuing a "double-heartbeat", which the current v661 server does not implement (yet?).
So to successfully run the game, you need:
  1. Ensure database-port in "1-Database.bat" is set to 27017 (it somehow ended up being 23456 for me)
  2. Start the servers via batch-files
  3. Start the game using "bdoEmu Launcher.exe", enter your account name and password (a non-existent account will be created, I recommend NOT to use "Test1"/"Test1" and not "offline"/"offline") and IP address (0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1)

I sadly do not know if there's any way to supply you guys with a torrent - I would, but if I was to put it on a public tracker, it'd probably be removed within a certain amount of time or worse (I might end up being lawsuitet against). So unless RaGEZone has its own tracker, I do not know how to share the pack.

There are additional files containing some minor patches for the client and server as well as an updated bdoEmu Launcher, but I don't have direct links - I'd share them if I were to find a preferably secure way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Liandra Thank you Liandra I got it

i`ve found that link but downloading at 180kb/s is PAINFULL!!!!

1- Download the IDM and use the chrome browser.2 - Start the chrome download and cancel, go to chrome: // downloads / and copy the link.3 - Open the IDM and add the link and you're done.Just download :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still soooooooooo slowwww even slower 80kbps and a i have a 120mb internet conection

I don't know what you're doing wrong. Here it worked => I do not know what you're doing wrong.Here it worked =>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Liandra Thank you Liandra I got it

1- Download the IDM and use the chrome browser.2 - Start the chrome download and cancel, go to chrome: // downloads / and copy the link.3 - Open the IDM and add the link and you're done.Just download :8:

Still soooooooooo slowwww even slower 80kbps and a i have a 120mb internet conection

Got the server working, but no monster spawns no nothing, any ideia how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's weird. Are NPCs spawned? I believe on my local server I do have spawns.. though I probably need to test it and come back to this thread to confirm or offer a solution. Will edit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's weird. Are NPCs spawned? I believe on my local server I do have spawns.. though I probably need to test it and come back to this thread to confirm or offer a solution. Will edit.

Yes, the world is populated, only mobs wont spawn....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
09:58:51.255 INFO - Spawned [1077206] collects.09:58:51.255 INFO - Spawned [0] monsters.09:58:51.255 INFO - Spawned [0] gates.09:58:51.255 INFO - Spawned [0] vehicles.09:58:51.256 INFO - Spawned [0] to spawn queue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I sent you a PM in this regard.

Basically: you have to change the database port in the "1-Database.bat" to 27017.

But while that will allow you to start the servers, it won't let you fully connect to them - at least NOT using the GameZBD 661 BDO client. Since the server files contain a CT (Cheat Engine template?) in order to get into the server I had to do this:

1. Fire up Cheat Engine
  2. Load the BlackDesert64.CT file into it
  3. Attach a hotkey to it
  4. Fire up BlackDesert64.exe using Start64.bat (similar to the v491 one)
  5. While XignCode3 splash screen is showing, activate Cheat Engine script by pressing the hotkey you defined earlier
  6. Connect to server

However: the problem is, that at some point XignCode3 finds out about the injected code - so it disconnects you. That time seems to be along the lines of 15 minutes. I have not found a way to circumvent it - perhaps the easiest would be to find ways to properly reply to the double-heartbeat BDO with XC3 seems to be requiring. But I am afraid I do not have enough clue on how to do this (found something along these lines on another forum in regards to MapleStory, which also seems to be using XC).

So there are basically two options:
  • Find out the packets, that are sent to the server (double-heartbeat) and reply with proper packets in return
  • somehow remove XC3 from BDO v661 altogether

Sadly I have no idea about either. Probably gonna go look around some more.

Where i can download ( this BlackDesert64.CT ) to use with the cheat engine ?

I found this friend miserable source. (bdoemulator---661-server-and-source)

do not need to answer.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this friend miserable source. (bdoemulator---661-server-and-source)
Well - better than none.. and you'd be better off using a launcher (bdoEmu launcher.exe), because it seems not to get discovered by XC while Cheat Engine is at some point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it working finily, but i have the same problem wiith XC it kicks me out of the game at random.... does anyone have a work around?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it working now, now anyone knows how to fix enchat itens? when i enchant or give my self a enchanted item the client crash or item will vanish!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you spawning an item which exists in the 661 version of the game ? If you are trying to spawn newer items, it will cause issues.

Last edited:
Back