Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

7 month news update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what's so good about this skill tree?

Why do we need this?

1. For a active skill tree to work, learn c++

A skill tree or "the impossible task known by some"

Is the very famous skill tree used to power up your character in game.

So far, only WarZed and other popular emulators have got it working.

Secrets of the past enabled vehicles and billyolak78......well just sat at his house bored.

Nah, I made the vehicle tutorial.

DeadZ had also pissed off Hammerpoint.

[Hammerpoint=Blokes who can't code]

[Not going to mention the big fight that originates here]

This concludes the 7 month news on major events of this section.

Some one change the title to "A update to every major even in the past 7 months."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skill tree is a joke :D

Hammerpoint is a joke too..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not all users are lazy. Many users are killed by learning one given the situation and the lack of studies. I thank all the coders for the great work of learning and replenish warz code to emulate functionality given 70% and brought errors.

There is still much work and many programmers still work in errors such as the "Group" or the problem of "Trees". I know that in the end will discover those mistakes and be repaired, not counting those who already know and do not share the idea because fights warz sites server.

I only give my enorabuena to those who were able to share their codes and what they have learned has been by passion to programming and not the competition.

Greetings!

Sorry for my english, is bad and i use google translate :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOL :lol:

I had the Skilltree done but removed it completely because i got something new that no server will ever has ;)
billyolak7 - 7 month news update. - RaGEZONE Forums

Classes witch - Classes!
It would be an RPG they said - now i build a RPG ;)

And btw - I'd set a countdown to DeadZ but their server will be destroyed soon :D

f793
Reaction score
I think Skill Tree was a joke for whole Hammerpoint and it was never working..

f793
Reaction score
Skill Tree's source is now open, kalisto made it and shared on the RaGEZONE.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
And btw - I'd set a countdown to DeadZ but their server will be destroyed soon :D

Oh, it'll be destroyed alright, but that's because we're leaving the WarZ scene and making a new game. Something you can't even begin to imagine to do.

Enjoy your fail Hammerpoint engine.

Last edited:
f793
Reaction score
Oh, it'll be destroyed alright, but that's because we're leaving the WarZ scene and making a new game. Something you can't even begin to imagine to do.

Don't make sense about iKasu's posts... He wants to play a bad boy but he always fails.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Wait.... Wait let me read this again....

it'll be destroyed alright, but that's because we're leaving the WarZ scene

Wait... i'm still confused....
... destroyed ... ... because we're leaving the WarZ scene

Soo the reason because your Anti-Hack got patched by us is because you guys leave the WarZ Scene?
That's an excellent excuse :lol::thumbup:

@zh1nt0 not really xD I'm just sitting arround, watch how every server is going and laugh.
It is reallllllly awesome to see how 3-4 or more Dev's who work on 1 Server are so failing xD

But 1 thing: Respect to post a minimal "how to create a server" tutorial......:lol:
And yeah, i hadn't done other videos for newer sources because i saw how alot of server's are failing.

*Saving this text in notepad because i know Divin3 has contacts and this will be deleted* :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the sniper class looks a bit op, it should be EVERY can use sniper, but sniper class can use carbine and can hold breath forever, also bost a vid plz:elefant:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Soo the reason because your Anti-Hack got patched by us is because you guys leave the WarZ Scene?

@zh1nt0 not really xD I'm just sitting arround, watch how every server is going and laugh.
It is reallllllly awesome to see how 3-4 or more Dev's who work on 1 Server are so failing xD

But 1 thing: Respect to post a minimal "how to create a server" tutorial......:lol:
And yeah, i hadn't done other videos for newer sources because i saw how alot of server's are failing.

*Saving this text in notepad because i know Divin3 has contacts and this will be deleted* :lol:

Wow you're quite the idiot aren't you? Enjoy your stolen source code pile of crap engine.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

Actually, no, we didn't have an anti-hack to begin with. At least not one that was effective. We know this, You patched nothing. Hence why script kiddies like yourself are able to 'hack' an 'anti-cheat' with poop like Cheat Engine trainers. We'd rather focus on making a game, but Hammerpoint's engine limits us too much.

We're leaving this scene because it's boring to us. None of us were as passionate about a crappy game as you were, so congrats on your dead/dying game engine that sucks total butt.

How's iPlayWarZ, err, I mean InvasionMMO, err, I mean, dead project going, by the way? Heard you pissed off NicK, no suprise there, child.

PS: iZeD is a funny split personality.

Hope NicK releases your poop, chances are he will after the way you fucked him over.

Reaction score
I dont get how you think you patched anything. The hacks that people use still show up. Not like we don't know whats going on. And you skill tree is nothing fancy would take a whole 5 mins to implent mabye longer due to the new .swf you would need.

Code:
#define SET_NAME(xx) CUserSkills::SkillNames[CUserSkills::xx] = #xx
        SET_NAME(ASSAULT_ASRWeapons);
        SET_NAME(ASSAULT_FastCap);
        SET_NAME(ASSAULT_BlazingSpeed);
        SET_NAME(ASSAULT_Resilience);
        SET_NAME(ASSAULT_RiotShield);
        SET_NAME(ASSAULT_BiggerBang);
        SET_NAME(ASSAULT_Walker);

8 seconds to write your crappy butt code. As secrets has stated warz is getting old and the engine alone sucks. Why keep spending another 3 months when we can take that and build something better.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually, no, we didn't have an anti-hack to begin with. At least not one that was effective. We know this, You patched nothing. Hence why script kiddies like yourself are able to 'hack' an 'anti-cheat' with poop like Cheat Engine trainers. We'd rather focus on making a game, but Hammerpoint's engine limits us too much.

We're leaving this scene because it's boring to us. None of us were as passionate about a crappy game as you were, so congrats on your dead/dying game engine that sucks total butt.

How's iPlayWarZ, err, I mean InvasionMMO, err, I mean, dead project going, by the way? Heard you pissed off NicK, no suprise there, child.

PS: iZeD is a funny split personality.

Hope NicK releases your poop, chances are he will after the way you fucked him over.

WoW your not the only one who thinks this xDDD

Well, i have everything done on my local machine because i don't give a duck on others.
And for the CE thingy.... it's not done in CE ?!

Wow you're quite the idiot aren't you? Enjoy your stolen source code pile of crap engine.

Thank you and yeah i'm the biggest idiot over here because i don't need to cry for help/releases for my things i wanna do.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Thank you and yeah i'm the biggest idiot over here because i don't need to cry for help/releases for my things i wanna do.

No, you're the biggest idiot because you have the biggest ego and mediocre skillset. The cheat engine thing was a joke in reference to trainers that have been popping up on ucforums, not the detours library or Write/ReadProcessMemory which I am assuming you are using.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, you're the biggest idiot because you have the biggest ego and mediocre skillset. The cheat engine thing was a joke in reference to trainers that have been popping up on ucforums, not the detours library or Write/ReadProcessMemory which I am assuming you are using.

Think what u think but its not read/writeprocessmemory ^^

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Think what u think but its not read/writeprocessmemory ^^

It could be lots of things. All I am saying is you're incompetent, you trust too many people, and you act like a child when you don't get your way. Case and point:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/invasionmmo-source-skills-spawn-protection-949123/

I could care less what methods you are using; you're a child who thinks they are entitled to everything because you know a bit of C++.

Well, guess what, you aren't the only one who knows C++.

Oh, and it's easier to be on the attacker's side than it is the defender's side, if you knew anything about coding, you'd realize this, but you're clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back