• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

73 year old Elderly woman set on fire and killed over a 'debt'

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean she did owe him money, but 2,000$ like Aaron said is nowhere close to being enough for the life of a poor old, probably very limited 73 year old Lady, and then to top it off he sets her on fire of all things, one of the worst and most painful ways to die. He could've just put a Gun to her head and made it quick and painless not slow and excruciatingly painful. Bottom line is whether she owed him $2,000 or $20,000 that's no excuse to burn her alive.

Reactions: TDC
Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is why the death penalty should come back. Why would you kill someone over a debt, you're not going to get the money back that way are you..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can't pay, you don't borrow.
This is a good idea to apply on some of my buddies.
Too bad it won't bring my money back.

Back