Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9 class DM set visual

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a problem with my visual, one is Mithril. When I put it as Battle Suit it displays but when I put it as Martial it's nothing. My display code is 8 and this is my line at my cabal.dec

<fx15 item_id="2965" man_keep="1413" woman_keep="1428" weapon_keep="0" shield_on="0" bow_on="0" shield_keep="0" bow_keep="0" />

Image:

Tryout - 9 class DM set visual - RaGEZONE Forums

This works but a battle suit display.
1682513322853 - 9 class DM set visual - RaGEZONE Forums

And this has no display with a martial set display.
1682513357866 - 9 class DM set visual - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a problem with my visual, one is Mithril. When I put it as Battle Suit it displays but when I put it as Martial it's nothing. My display code is 8 and this is my line at my cabal.dec

<fx15 item_id="2965" man_keep="1413" woman_keep="1428" weapon_keep="0" shield_on="0" bow_on="0" shield_keep="0" bow_keep="0" />

Image:

Tryout - 9 class DM set visual - RaGEZONE Forums

This works but a battle suit display.
View attachment 197094

And this has no display with a martial set display.
View attachment 197095
it gives me the same problem too

Upvote 0
Reaction score
martial type display for dark mage class is not working on the DLL you currently using unless you have an ability to debug and fix it inside the cabalmain. Other servers just made an alternative way like replacing other display code and use "Battle" or "Armor" just to make it looks legit dark mage visual :)

PS: Only neo has the original concept of dark mage since they are the author of 9 class DLL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
martial type display for dark mage class is not working on the DLL you currently using unless you have an ability to debug and fix it inside the cabalmain. Other servers just made an alternative way like replacing other display code and use "Battle" or "Armor" just to make it looks legit dark mage visual :)

PS: Only neo has the original concept of dark mage since they are the author of 9 class DLL.
Thank you so much for letting us know why it and how.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

why does dragonium work on Darkmage and other sets like Mithril don't work?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong id, bcouse ichange the id😅 but try the body m2 id

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
if set to M_BATTLE (1) it works but wrong suit if set to Z_MARTIAL (0) it doesn't show is there some sort of fix?
Immagine - 9 class DM set visual - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I told you it was "Armor" not "Martial".

Martial does not work and needs to fix something inside the cabalmain to make it work like an avatar type costume like an official CABAL, not a replacement one from a mesh.

Your file currently uses display code 5 which is "Bluestin" and replaces the Bluestin Armorset.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told you it was "Armor" not "Martial".

Martial does not work and needs to fix something inside the cabalmain to make it work like an avatar type costume like an official CABAL, not a replacement one from a mesh.

Your file currently uses display code 5 which is "Bluestin" and replaces the Bluestin Armorset.
how to check in cabalmain about this sir??

Upvote 0
Back